Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Maneck
Sep 11, 2011
Anunoby has other ideas about that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maneck
Sep 11, 2011
The lakers announcers on this stream suck. "Siakum didn't get the ball in the net within 5 second". Call on the floor: Lakers penalty.

Maneck
Sep 11, 2011

Yeah.

Maneck
Sep 11, 2011

toggle posted:

Change streams? Mute?

Can't scratch.

Maneck
Sep 11, 2011

Le Saboteur posted:

Why is Kuzma even guarding Lowry?

I mean, he's not though.

Maneck
Sep 11, 2011

thumper57 posted:

I'm gonna confess this in a late GDT where it'll just get lost and not come back to haunt me: Lowry used to annoy the poo poo out of me.

This is disappointing and will not be forgotten.

Maneck
Sep 11, 2011
Also, Lowry got a tech at the end of a blow out his team won. How is it debatable that he'll get a hall invite?

Maneck
Sep 11, 2011
Bucks should be the favorite to win it all. Raptors have the best chance to knock them off.

Maneck
Sep 11, 2011

Rolabi Wizenard posted:

Seems like the Clippers are tailor made to challenge that. Kawhi, PG13, and Beverly on the perimeter is a good start, I don't know what they'd do with Giannis.

Some might call that a hole in the plan. It's also not clear what they're going to do with AD.

Maneck
Sep 11, 2011

Le Saboteur posted:

Giannis shouldn't have thrown a headbutt because he just had oral surgery and it might gently caress up the work dammit!

And that's the tooth.

Maneck
Sep 11, 2011
Dame grabbed the other guy's arm and pulled it into him and they called a foul on the other guy.

Maneck
Sep 11, 2011
Van Vleet is going to get paid.

Maneck
Sep 11, 2011
Doink.

Maneck
Sep 11, 2011
That was a ref bailout for Lebron.

Maneck
Sep 11, 2011
Lebron took a foul because a guy fell down.

The refereeing is so terrible it's tough to argue there's a bias.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maneck
Sep 11, 2011
Lowry's statue better having him drawing a foul and getting knocked back on his huge rear end.

Maneck fucked around with this message at 03:10 on Sep 12, 2020