Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Le Saboteur posted:

Wasn't that about how it was last year too?

Yeah it was weird. The Bucks haven't beaten the Raptors in the same "LeBron owns the Raptors in the playoffs" era.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

bump_fn posted:

stop using this low court side camera angle it’s loving awful

I'm not even sure what the purpose of it is when the ball is on the other side of the court, save for trying to decapitate Luka Doncic

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
the time of Damian

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
Apparently last year's championship run broke his 3 point shooting during the spring and summertime.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

BWV posted:

one of my favourite wins of the season.

I kept pretending I didn't care if the Raptors won or loss but by the last minute of the 4th I was hooting and hollering.

The Stanimal has been unleashed.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Hand Knit posted:

Rondae carrying the ball up and being the primary ball-handler is something that didn't happen before the bubble, right? That seems like it might be an interesting solution for his inability to shoot.

He did it a few times when injuries were really piling up on the Raptors during the season, but it's definitely not his thing. He's not a terrible passer but every drive to the rim is an endless nightmare. At this point I'd rather have the Stanimal run the ball for the third unit.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
this is some good basketball

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
Man Portland's ability to produce at the end of the game is really on display.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
Poor JV. At least he's on a great up and coming team.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
it's weird, it feels like the clippers are in trouble but they've got a good lead. maybe it's the kawhi yelling at his teammates and the clippers trolling the mavs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

verbal enema posted:

Stay safe Luka :ohdear:

protect the white boy at all costs