Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slumpy
everytime i order food I see some posters from here. but theres always like the same 20 people posting. are yall this close by?

thanks forums poster Laura Pflug, i'll have my tissue near by ;- ) maybe for cum? what are you implying? BYOB

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

i think the tom yum comes with cum tho? BYOB

Slumpy
I did a search and it seems BYOB is actually really popular, theres even a ranking for BYOB resturaunts.

i call em (citation: image) byobteraunts

slumpy

Manifisto

unless I am mistaken, tom yum soup is mentioned in "rznv," the byob reggae

ty nesamdoom!

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!
tom yum cum

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!
the tom tom cum

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.

The_Rob posted:

the tom tom cum

Yum yum Tom Cum

Stooge

Walkin into a BYOBterant and getting weird looks for saying "g'mungo"

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

BYOB? I think they may be fake posters. I walked into a Sushi restaurant that said it was for BYOB posters and got kicked out and had the police called on me when I said the restaurant would be deleted tomorrow.

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

BYOB? I think they may be fake posters. I walked into a Sushi restaurant that said it was for BYOB posters and got kicked out and had the police called on me when I said the restaurant would be deleted tomorrow.

I think you need to remember to wear pants next time. it’s very threatening.

Goons Are Gifts

If it's a byob restaurant I can hardly imagine it requiring, or even allowing pants. Not wearing pants is the only requirement byob posting has

Prof. Crocodile

a little confused as to why this byob restaurant has no burgs or tacos but w/e

posting smiling
if there are any byob posters in the wild it is because they, having ceased to relate to the experiences, desires, and morals of modern society, have decided to return to nature

Macnult

[at a sip and paint]
me: you should totally post that in the art dump
them: you think my art belongs in a dump?

Honky Mao

Always a few BYOB posters loitering outside the Wendy's, they call me a freak and throw cigarettes at me nearly every day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey McChrist

Goons Are Great posted:

If it's a byob restaurant I can hardly imagine it requiring, or even allowing pants. Not wearing pants is the only requirement byob posting has

what does the byob charter say about pajama pants

i'd wear these to the byob restaurant instead of jeans thats for sure