Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

This is the official feedback thread for those who have used Posting Gel during the clinical trial period. Please post your experience using Posting Gel ITT including but not limited to effects on posting, feelings while posting, feelings on Posting Gel, rash, sticky keys, tag affinity, or sub-forum preferences.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay house
i just use store brand posting pomade. and it shows.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
since using posting gel my skin has become dry and flaky and i have lost all sensation in my toes
★★★★☆

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Found it helps lubricate my posts and keep them moist, especially in my air conditioned office. However the strong scent of blue cheese is something that hopefully can be worked on in the future.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

It made my knob sting.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
I decided to snort it and now i can see through time hth

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Since using posting gel I've noticed that my posts are sleeker and have a firm hold on the 1st page.

I could do without the pungent smell though.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I put it on my keyboard and it melted

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
So 5/5 really

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Colonel Cancer posted:

I put it on my keyboard and it melted

Would you say now it's... keyboard goop? :laugh:

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon
it makes me pretty

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I'm blind now

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

My skin has never looked better, but my keyboard is clacking in odd, esoteric rhythms at night when my laptop is powered off.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i got your gel right here jack

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

No thanks, I make my own.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Now I'm deaf. I think the Posting Gel is working.

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
It works fine but surely there are better applications for a room-temperature superconductor?

Visible Stink
Mar 31, 2010

Got a light, handsome?

DO NOT use Posting GelTM as lube, my rear end in a top hat is now permanently welded shut and theres a faint metallic taste in my mouth

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
I have discovered some other more personal... uses for the gel if u catch my drift

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Hey OP, I have a problem I'm fairly sure is related to the gel. It's hard to explain. Um..have you ever seen the Naked Lunch??

Peg Sliderskew
Jan 4, 2010
I'm not a fan of the texture. Is there any chance of developing a posting cream?

Performance-wise, I haven't found any objective improvement in my posts but I do feel better about them- this might be a placebo effect?

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
my posts come out a lot easier now and smoother ty posting gel

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Posting gel is so substitute for a good set of posting gloves, and it's more expensive in the long run.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

It makes a good substitute for sandwich spread, just add pepper.

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
I've been using Posting Gel for a week and I feel like it's helped me post in a much more efficient manner. Only issue is I've slipped into clinical depression and now spend every waking hour thinking of ways to kill myself. Aside from that ti's a good product. 4/5 stars.

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon
*skinless face and two smoking coals for eyeballs*

This is the best day of my life, thanks Posting Gel!

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon
*rubbing posting gel on my anus and taint*

Time to meme

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Caution!

I have used the two in my official gel dispenser and it coagulated inside creating blockage!
My attempts to loosen it up with a piece of wire only served to puncture the reservoir and now I have a big mess on my hands.

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon
*Puts posting gel into a McKinley 9800 Margarita Machine*

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

jazzyhattrick posted:

Posting gel is so substitute for a good set of posting gloves, and it's more expensive in the long run.

Put the Gel inside the gloves and slide those posting paws inside. You’ll never post without both products again!

Because you can’t; the gloves fuse permanently to your skin.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
I have done shots of Posting Gel, it made the world do bed spins

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Ive been experiencing bouts of non stop shitposting and poor spelling is that normal?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Consult your jizzician.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Little bothered that the OP seems to have abandoned the thread. Sort of curious to know if my posts talking to me and asking me to rub heroin on their lips is a side effect of the gel or the manifestation of some kind psychotic break. I don't want to come across as too needy or anything but I'm quite worried. Just looking for some guidance OP. Thank you. How are you?

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
I can't stop posting but also can't stop eating posting gel.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through
posting gel has been great but my erection has lasted for 7 hours now and i’m not sure what to do

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

mediaphage posted:

posting gel has been great but my erection has lasted for 7 hours now and i’m not sure what to do

Extra posting finger?

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
I prefer the spray

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Extra posting finger?

Th is posthas been “typed” e.specially for yoiu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
the gel has made my poop like spackle so many wipes, my butthole is raw.