Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

You should have use official posting wet wipes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

the gel has made my poop like spackle so many wipes, my butthole is raw.

Then stop sticking it up there!!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I've used posting gel and it made me post for 8 hours straight! Somebody help me this is too much posting for mortal man

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Bismuth posted:

Then stop sticking it up there!!

no

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
Ummm I just took a dose of Posting Gel and a little gremlin came into the room and told me I had to order more Posting Gel or he would put a hex on me? That is not an ethical way to market your product. How am I going to explain to my wife that we're getting 12 crates of Posting Gel?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
after applying the posting gel to my monitor i have found it more difficult to see things online. 10/10 would recommend

Peg Sliderskew
Jan 4, 2010
Can't help noticing that no (other) poster is using the gel in the correct way. This may be because the instruction leaflet combusts on unfolding, but I suspect general incompetence.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Visible Stink posted:

DO NOT use Posting GelTM as lube, my rear end in a top hat is now permanently welded shut and theres a faint metallic taste in my mouth

working as intended.

If you feel the need to burrow, just see where things take you

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Schweinhund posted:

Ummm I just took a dose of Posting Gel and a little gremlin came into the room and told me I had to order more Posting Gel or he would put a hex on me? That is not an ethical way to market your product. How am I going to explain to my wife that we're getting 12 crates of Posting Gel?

Correction: It is a 100% ethical way to market a product. Have some more Posting Gel.

Korthal
May 26, 2011

Question, what happens if you swallow posting gel? I know posting gel is for genitals only, but what if, hypothetically, I sucked my own dick.

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

Schweinhund posted:

thank you for ordering from our Posting Gel business, the gremlin has been part of our family for generations

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Korthal posted:

Question, what happens if you swallow posting gel? I know posting gel is for genitals only, but what if, hypothetically, I sucked my own dick.

Hmm...I’ll put a ticket in. Do you think you could recreate the issue over a Zoom meeting?

Inverted Icon
Apr 8, 2020

by Athanatos
I'm developing a rash

Inverted Icon
Apr 8, 2020

by Athanatos
At the point of use

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
My posts don't seem to have improved although perhaps they are sliding out easier, but the smell is divine!

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
posting gel log, day 20

my keys yield softly, squishily with every movement, every gentle caress of my lubricated lumps of lubricity. ripples plop outwards rollingly as i lean back in my gel-filled posting pool. silently i sink, consumed. only gel remains

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Rumours of users being gradually consumed and replaced by a sapient gel clone are completely false.

I.M. POSTER

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Posting gel gives me a headache but I think it's because it makes my brain work too hard. Recommend only using with a tank of oxygen on standby.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
.... I'm not gonna lie, I'm sorry, I got the package and I didn't read the instructions and I thought it was posting lube, ok? can you tell me whats gonna happen to my dick

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
First it will enlarge, then blacken and fall off.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Colonel Cancer posted:

First it will enlarge, then blacken and fall off.

The good news is, he won’t need to buy lube anymore!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Depends what ur lubing...

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

By popular demand posted:

Rumours of users being gradually consumed and replaced by a sapient gel clone are completely false.

I.M. POSTER

The Slime Clone is an advanced posting technique that increases one's posting uptime.

Common rookie mistakes are:

1) getting eaten by the Slime Clone
2) making out with the slime clone (can't post while you do that)

A slime clone made of Posting Gel instead of more traditional materials is firmer, more cohesive, and doesn't stain the keyboard. As a downside, it is also much sexier and hard to resist. The toughest posting requires the strongest will.

DemonDarkhorse
Nov 5, 2011

It's probably not tobacco. You just need to start wiping front-to-back from now on.
replaced my summer's eve with posting gel, now my vagina glows in the dark and smells minty fresh. also gave me pinkeye.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

DemonDarkhorse posted:

replaced my summer's eve with posting gel, now my vagina glows in the dark and smells minty fresh. also gave me pinkeye.

Finally, someone using per the instructions

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

DemonDarkhorse posted:

Where we're going, we won't need eyes to post.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Man with mahogany scented chroma flair color shifting penis seeking woman with glow in the dark minty vagina. I also have a rash but you have to guess where it is ;).

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
MY POSTS ARE DUMB
BUT GETTING SMARTER
ONCE I DECIDED
TO TURN ON MY MONITOR
~POSTING GEL~

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
need a diet gel option please

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Hands heating up a little, nothing crazy, just a little warmth, may have tainted my tub of cheese balls snacking between posts, cheese and gel sort of making a glue, a few keys sticking now. May have ingested some, but the pink gorilla with the elephant snout swears up and down that I never ate any cheese puffs. I wish he would put that cigar out, smells like pussy. Nbd but I’m trying to concentrate and journal here. Screen seems to intermittently flash pics of jiggling boobs. I mean are they jiggling though? It might just be my perception. I am folding back into a black light rainbow now and the floor is like soft teeth, just nibbling, not biting. Well that one bit, ow, so did that other one. HEY! Ok it’s mellowed out now. I want to lay on my stomach to calm the growling but it’s bending my boner, I tried rubbing more gel on it but it’s taking up a whole corner of the room now, just a throbbing purple mushroom head, smells like figs and beef soup. I am going to hop on my winding zebra striped treadmill and sweat this one out, my erection can just flop around idgaf. :pcgaming1:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Posting Gel
Posting Gel
If you post at all
Post with Posting Gel.

Posting Gel. From the Makers of IRCream and Discord Shunts.

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007
I tried using posting gel and my CPU burnt out and i'm waiting for my second motherboard replacement to arrive.

thanks posting gel

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I love posting gel. I don't even mind the smell anymore. I would recommend it for children ages 3-11 to adults and beyond.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

I tried some discount off brand of posting gel and I kept getting redirected to reddit wtf.

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

hockey jockey posted:

Can't help noticing that no (other) poster is using the gel in the correct way. This may be because the instruction leaflet combusts on unfolding, but I suspect general incompetence.

We can't all afford a glove box with a nitrogen atmosphere.

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.
Listen, all these issues with posting gel could be gotten rid of if y'all would just go back to dry posting rub.

Sex Skeleton
Aug 16, 2018

For when lonely nights turn bonely
Huh. That's odd. I've been using this tube of posting gel for about a week now and have noticed no changes in the size, texture, or character of my posts. Is it possible I got a defective tube?

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon
This could be you, with posting gel

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

So I was playing around with some tinfoil and drain cleaner and long story short smoking posting gel is pretty hype.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

Sex Skeleton posted:

Huh. That's odd. I've been using this tube of posting gel for about a week now and have noticed no changes in the size, texture, or character of my posts. Is it possible I got a defective tube?

one tube is lasting for an entire week? i've been going through five a day and my posts have never been so satisfying