Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
Well, not so bad. Took 2 losses this week after not logging in for like a month, but otherwise, still in striking distance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Love to put up 2nd most points but also play the weekly points leader

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Step right up and greet the Mets
My record changed from 7-9 to 7-8-1 overnight. CHAOS SEASON!

Taxes
Jan 26, 2010

From here, it's possible.

:350:

Will Styles
Jan 19, 2005
Pac-12 begins play this week. Are we adding them to the waiver?

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

Will Styles posted:

Pac-12 begins play this week. Are we adding them to the waiver?

Oh god, with all the election stuff, I forgot this was happening.

I'll add them in as WW, they'll clear next week (which will give everyone a week of stats, so there).

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY

kayakyakr posted:

Oh god, with all the election stuff, I forgot this was happening.

I'll add them in as WW, they'll clear next week (which will give everyone a week of stats, so there).

Danke. This is the best approach!

Spintzel
Dec 31, 2007

Distractions makes it better when ya take up the ENTIRE ROAD
Just noticed that it doesn’t look like we have any matchups yet for this week

Taxes
Jan 26, 2010

Playoffs baby

Taxes
Jan 26, 2010

I went ahead and did the playoff matchups for this week since it’s Friday.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY
Holy hell this season is a bloodbath for cancelled games

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Webbeh posted:

Holy hell this season is a bloodbath for cancelled games

Nothing like my legend of a QB riding the pine 3 weeks in a row

Taxes
Jan 26, 2010

I had to churn the waivers and swap QBs 4 times this week due to COVID :monocle:

Best fantasy season ever

Taxes
Jan 26, 2010

Ok I did playoff matchups again

Taxes
Jan 26, 2010

Well that was an underwhelming final - see y’all next season.

Spintzel
Dec 31, 2007

Well I didn’t want to post until after the last game started in case, they started USC or WaSt players and I would have to eat my words.

But that was the epitome for the 2020 season as a final. We had my team with a QB earning negative points and throwing 5 ints and another team who didn’t start a full roster with a dozen games cancelled or postponed.

Anyway BACK 2 BACK BAYBEE :boom: :getin: :smug::boom:

Spintzel posted:

Also if the season doesn’t happen I am also the winner through 2020 sorry I don’t make the rules I just follow them

Or I will just win either way :smug: :smug: :smug:

Spintzel fucked around with this message at 02:01 on Dec 7, 2020

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC
(Trophy Feline Lifting Crew)

the playoffs started on a week my good players were out.

rigged

i'm going to file some court cases now thanks

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I didn't find this season fun at all, but i enjoy you folks and can't wait to come back with a better attitude next year with hopefully less issues

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

vyst posted:

I didn't find this season fun at all, but i enjoy you folks and can't wait to come back with a better attitude next year with hopefully less issues

I thought some parts were fun like scrambling to cobble a team together after late scratches but yeah....next year. :sigh:

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
I promise to participate in future seasons if allowed

Spintzel
Dec 31, 2007

The season was going great until Fantrax had that multiple week long outage where no stats were posted and no one knew if they won any games.

It really sucked having a season dependent on waiver pickups where... you couldn’t see if players were good or not

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
idk who won but I kind of checked out after there was two weeks of games where I couldn't tell if I had won, lost, or if any waiver players were worth picking up

sorry

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Scionix posted:

idk who won but I kind of checked out after there was two weeks of games where I couldn't tell if I had won, lost, or if any waiver players were worth picking up

sorry

It was a lot longer than two weeks. I still set my lineup during and after that but didn’t check the standings since not knowing what was going on killed my interest.

Congrats to this season’s champion though! This one should feel special with all the bullshit going on during the season.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
Yeah, I gave up after fantrax outage. And with moving house. And life in general.

I only won one game after the outage. Yikes.

Anwyay, thanks for covering Taxes. Next year will be better until I get sucked into wedding planning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY

kayakyakr posted:

Anwyay, thanks for covering Taxes. Next year will be better until I get sucked into wedding planning

Big ups to Taxes for helping out. I'm likely stepping back from commish duties next year, between work and new baby, I'm swamped and missing most of CFB time.

Plus the Fantrax fuckups this year really did fubar this season. What a delicious mess!

CONGRATS SPINTZEL WE WILL ALWAYS PUT AN ASTERISKS ON THIS CHAMPIONSHIP FOR YOU