Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fauna
Dec 6, 2018

Caught between two worlds...

RickRogers posted:

I'd like to be turned into that avatar that has pink skin and no hair that I dreamed of last night.

caught between two worlds...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RickRogers
Jun 21, 2020

Woh, is that a thing I like??

fauna posted:

caught between two worlds...

Oh poo poo, it's perfect. My angel.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

It's not covered in blue jizz.

FunkyAl
Mar 28, 2010

Your vitals soar.

It eats a kind of a pink fruit

RickRogers
Jun 21, 2020

We shall join our queue together, understand each other in a perfect union of mind and body and then just go hog wild in the boning tree.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

I got a pink fruit for ya

FunkyAl
Mar 28, 2010

Your vitals soar.

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

I got a pink fruit for ya

*squiggles on over with my hundred tentacle legs for a taste!*

BurntCornMuffin
Jan 9, 2009

The thing I remember most about this movie is the toys it inspired.

https://www.amazon.com/Fleshlight-FL6885-Alien-Male-Masturbator/dp/B004BNE1JI

Royal Updog
Sep 26, 2019

Do you ever wonder if there are other planets out there
(source)

BurntCornMuffin posted:

The thing I remember most about this movie is the toys it inspired.

https://www.amazon.com/Fleshlight-FL6885-Alien-Male-Masturbator/dp/B004BNE1JI

at least the old school perverts wrote 300 page screeds about kirk being a libertarian. this is just lazy

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

Quoth James Cameron,

"Nevermore"

Get back to me when they have a naívi dildo

RickRogers
Jun 21, 2020

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Get back to me when they have a naívi dildo

https://www.etsy.com/de/listing/692137913/dildo-avatar

God bless you Etsy.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013

I drew an avatar

RickRogers
Jun 21, 2020

Uh, careful where you post leaked production art from avatar 2 pal

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

Hmm, rasta-fy him by 10 percent or so.

RickRogers
Jun 21, 2020

I am reborn, shiny and blue

Chris Pistols
Oct 20, 2008

Piss Crystals

Everything is backwards now, like out there is the true world, and in here is the dream

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

Quoth James Cameron,

"Nevermore"

Avatar avatars avatar Avatar avatars.

RickRogers
Jun 21, 2020

From memory:

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

We're going home, baby

https://twitter.com/digitalspy/status/1321128534673412099

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

I'm tired of my avatar. You can ditch the AC gangtag while you're at it.

I saw this movie but.. that's about all I can say about it.

Royal Updog
Sep 26, 2019

Do you ever wonder if there are other planets out there
(source)

The Prestige awakend something dark within Jim Cameron

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

Quoth James Cameron,

"Nevermore"

Gonna lol when this bombs.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

DON'T DOUBLE DOWN ON YOUR STUPID SHIT JUST CAUSE YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY. YOU MAKE STUPID FUCKING DECISIONS ALL THE TIME THEN DOUBLE DOWN LIKE A PETULANT CHILD. GOD I FUCKING HATE YOU SO MUCH SOMETIMES.

People love their blue cats Iím sure itíll do just fine.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Don't mind me, just continuing the avatar avatar streak.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Sometimes you gotta break the rules.

I always love seeing these avatars pop up across the forum! Now that we can register accounts without fear of immorality again register some loving accounts and then start collecting avatar avatars like collectable figurines.

well why not
Feb 9, 2009

Iím the only person I know who thinks avatar was good. This thread is gratifying.

well why not
Feb 9, 2009

quote:

Goofs
When connecting with the Mountain Banshee for the first time, Jake's hair switches from being over his right shoulder to being over his left between shots. (His hands are on the Banshee the whole time so he had no chance to change it.) See more Ľ

quote:

During the final battle, Colonel Quaritch gives the command "Weapons Free" and subsequently orders his forces to engage all hostiles. However, "Weapons Free" means to engage any target not positively recognized as friendly. The correct command to engage all targets positively identified as hostile is "Weapons Tight".

quote:

Jake is being reborn/transferred into his permanent Na'Vi avatar body. His human body can be seen with no oxygen mask over his face. Since it takes quite sometime for Eywa to transfer souls he would have died from lack of oxygen.

the magic of pandora is ruined, forever. we'll never again experience true bonding with the perfect film making of James Cameron's horny blue cat people story now that this horny blue cat is out of the bag

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Criticism Free is the command that would refer to allowing viewers to criticize any portion of the film without restriction. The correct term for only criticizing the glaring plot holes such as those listed above is Criticism Tight.

well why not
Feb 9, 2009

Was there ever any concern about how in James Cameron's Avatater (perfect film) they link their ponytails together for sex, but also with animals for transport? Those big blue horny cats are fuckin those horsies yeah?

ANOTHER SCORCHER
Aug 12, 2018

This is all one big thing.

well why not posted:

Was there ever any concern about how in James Cameron's Avatater (perfect film) they link their ponytails together for sex, but also with animals for transport? Those big blue horny cats are fuckin those horsies yeah?

the naívi still have genitalia between their legs, they use the neural connection to enhance sex by touching each otherís minds but it is not a requirement

kind of like using shrooms to get spiritually in touch with the large-breasted older woman you gently caress at burning man and realize that youíre all part of one big thing... ya know? Like this is all one big thing.

well why not
Feb 9, 2009

ANOTHER SCORCHER posted:

the naívi still have genitalia between their legs

this thread makes you keenly aware of that fact lmao

ANOTHER SCORCHER posted:

kind of like using shrooms to get spiritually in touch with the large-breasted older woman you gently caress at burning man and realize that you’re all part of one big thing... ya know? Like this is all one big thing.

right so it's more like smoking a bong with your horse before going on a trip

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

tis the season

feliz na'vidad

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

#RXT REVOLUTION~!

This link included a further link to "Xenii, Your Avatar Mistress," a Navi real-doll. It has a normal human face instead of a Navi face, and elf ears. So, its really more just a blue elf than it is a Navi.

Its only 158 cms tall, but it says its available in other sizes, and now I really want to know if they sell one that's the full 9-12 feet tall.

Also the store page claims they've sold 10 of these things. There's 10 people in the world with a blue silicon elf which they pretend if a Navi that they keep around their house to gently caress. We all know that fact now.

The page has one review on the product from Dave Matthews, do you think its ACTUALLY Dave Matthews? I bet it is, he could get away with doing it because nobody would believe its really him.

well why not
Feb 9, 2009

well why not
Feb 9, 2009

well why not
Feb 9, 2009

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?

Beautiful, simply beautiful.

well why not
Feb 9, 2009

https://twitter.com/willmenaker/status/1336396479267803136

Does your copy of Avatar contain the shot where Neytiri and Suly link braids? Did you see them braid link in theatre? Are we sure that it happened, at all? How can we be sure? When do i get my avatar?

FunkyAl
Mar 28, 2010

Your vitals soar.

Ask management, I have been ruthlessly deposed as cheiftan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008