Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

cameron wants to gently caress a blue cat person

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

someone dun goofed my sexy cat man avatar

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Just tell me one thing Burke. You're going down there to gently caress them right? Not to study, not to bring back, but to nail the blue alien chicks?

That's the plan you have my word on it.

Allright I'm in.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

So they ditched their dragon things for dolphins and jake will need to bond with the big dragon whale to help fight off the human armys helicopters]submarines? drat thats some good avataring

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

drat new avatar time.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Moofia Boss Val posted:

deleted scene of the defectors assaulting headquarters). They may have died of illness or to predators while living on Pandora after the RDA left. Or they were killed fighting against the RDA when they came back.

Shoulda kept that in the movie instead of more cat tail sex

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Alien Resurrections clone room scene only with messed up na'vi bodies.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Maybe stop letting the evil earth people from getting a massive foothold on your planet for the 2nd time.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

James Cameron: it's a panther...with 6 legs. And there's a zebra, with 6 legs.

JC: hmm....dolphin..with wings.
And a whale. It's just a whale.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

I hope the water Navi have california surfer bro accents

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Are we ever gonna glimpse some Navi dick?

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

So the forest Navi are blue
And the water Navi are green?
hosed up If you ask me

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Just got done with covid. time to see A:2WoW multiple times while my immunity is in full swing!!

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Spider breakout character of the millennium

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

So the humans that stayed behind on Pandora are just living at the old base? How? There's like 3 or so of them how are they keeping that entire place running? Why didn't General Carmela Soprano go shoot them or whatever and retake the place?

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Does the giant whale have the fiber optic ponytail thing too?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

It prob would have been a better movie if they did anything interesting with the marine avatar guys instead of just...nothing. it was just like..well we did robot mechs last movie so now you're just Quartich but tall and blue.