Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

I think my mass effect is broken

sticklefifer posted:

The red strap Universal Title looked like a strawberry fruit rollup, and changing the strap to blue really wasn't much better. The 24/7 title also looks terrible.

But the worst one was the Divas title. Just look at this piece of Lisa Frank bullshit.

It looks like it belongs more on a loving Bratz doll.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

I don't think I'd have disliked the spinner belt if it had just been a custom Cena-specific belt like the Smoking Skull or the various facebelts. I hate the fact that it replaced a much better looking one and became THE championship belt.

IceAgeComing posted:

These look very shiny so I imagine its either a recreation or some other championship that looks identical but these look a lot like the old NWA International Tag Team Championship belt which is unique in a different way since in the late 80s they were merged into the PWF Heavyweight Tag Titles to form the AJPW World Tag Team Championship which to this day over 30 years later is still represented by both belts which is rare - WWE have done this in the short-term before but they always come out with a single belt eventually while All Japan never did.

True. Having the top title represented by the belts that make up its lineage absolutely makes the champion look like a big loving deal. I guess I've always liked the aesthetic of multiple belts. I hope when the WWE inevitably does a match between the WWE and Universal Champions with both belts on the line, the WWE Champion comes out with all the belts draped around him. Yes, even the WWWF ones.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

We need more square belts.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Anyone who's held the title 3+ times should get a custom version of that belt.