Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Peanut President posted:

If we're posting the hardcore belt

Did the actual thing have the tape with "WWF" written on it? all the pictures show it but I honestly don't know/remember if the real thing had it

I liked the hardcore belt looking like this. It fit the belt and the stories around it.

i.e It was a bullshit made up thing that the corporation gave to Mankind to keep him happy, and as such was just an old smashed belt gaffer tapped together. But as it grew into a proper title, (of sorts), that was legitimately fought over, its bashed up look suited the hardcore/garbage can wrestling in it's matches.