Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frump truck

hello... again!

Bonk your own BUTT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BleedingPhoenix

The Flames of Disaster are closer than you may think.
Be Your Own Bitch

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

bong your own weed

e: brong

e2: beads

e3: it has to be your bull

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!

unknown butthole

The old customs remain
and the ancient gods live on

prepuce repurposed posted:

bury your only brother

sad but true

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

baby yoda's orange bentley

alnilam

Pahilla the Hun posted:

bong your own weed

e: brong

e2: beads

e3: it has to be your bull

byob: you can get a good look at a bull by sticking your head up a butcher's rear end

ty manifisto

Prof. Crocodile

xpost from work thread

Prof. Crocodile posted:

brine your own beets

Pahilla the Hun

Prof. Crocodile posted:

brine your own beets

beat your own beets

i got myself in a pickle, byob!

thanks nesamdoom!!

unknown butthole

The old customs remain
and the ancient gods live on
Kurt Coabain once said "Come on over and do the twist". I think thats what it all means.

Khanstant
im hot for you baby
im a pickled beet
im red but not embarrassed
and i am good with meat

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Khanstant posted:

im hot for you baby
im a pickled beet
im red but not embarrassed
and i am good with meat

Perfect

Stoner Sloth

Burn Yon Olde Bastille

Beef YOu're Burger

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
beat your own butt (and get payed)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

nut

by our butt

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.
Buckets you obviously barfed in

Musluk

I shook my magic byob orb, and these came out

blam, you outrageous bench

boring, you old boor!

blather ye olde barnacle

the orb is not pleased with me today it seems

Vanisheerrrrrr!!!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
*in extremely theresa may voice*

"byob means byob!"

Pahilla the Hun

bruise your own ballsack

i might crosspost this in the THPS2 thread

thanks nesamdoom!!

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.

Pahilla the Hun posted:

bruise your own ballsack

i might crosspost this in the THPS2 thread

:stonklol:

BleedingPhoenix

Buy Yourself an Orange Brony

Nosfereefer

when we discuss the matter of "byob" we often find ourself trapped in the very foundation of byob; we detach ourselves from our own deeply held ideals of byob *sniff*; in which we ourselves treat out own perspections as a completely natural "backspace" in which the very idea of "being byob" cannot be contested but being merely a neutral platform from where the true nature of "being byob" can be discussed. the fact remains *sniff* that the very nature of byob is in a constant state of flux, influenced by the actors personal (and interpersonal) relations to the idea of byob. *touches nose* the nature of byob, as lacan argued, cannot be viewed in its own "state", but rather as an interpersonal contested arena of though *sniff*, in which the various contestants are constantly attempting to impose their own ideals of byob. *touches nose again* the very fundamental fact of "byob" is that it is not a set of facts imposed on the individual *sniff*, but rather, the material fact of byob is that ts set of ideas of which we ourselves perceive the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BleedingPhoenix

Nosfereefer posted:

when we discuss the matter of "byob" we often find ourself trapped in the very foundation of byob; we detach ourselves from our own deeply held ideals of byob *sniff*; in which we ourselves treat out own perspections as a completely natural "backspace" in which the very idea of "being byob" cannot be contested but being merely a neutral platform from where the true nature of "being byob" can be discussed. the fact remains *sniff* that the very nature of byob is in a constant state of flux, influenced by the actors personal (and interpersonal) relations to the idea of byob. *touches nose* the nature of byob, as lacan argued, cannot be viewed in its own "state", but rather as an interpersonal contested arena of though *sniff*, in which the various contestants are constantly attempting to impose their own ideals of byob. *touches nose again* the very fundamental fact of "byob" is that it is not a set of facts imposed on the individual *sniff*, but rather, the material fact of byob is that ts set of ideas of which we ourselves perceive the world.

*nods and pretends to take notes*