Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twenty Four

Society is treating me like an animal, but I guess one of those super cool rare ones? Like the endangered species kind? They put me in the zoo but they built it up to be my natural habitat, my favorite cool chill local dive bar.

They invite my friends over so I don't get lonely and we just hang out and drink while people gaze on like the viewers of an episode of "Cheers" watching us have a good time. Usually we are having too much fun to really notice, its just like having the people you don't know at the bar that are appreciating how good of a time you are having!

There is even a back room that is basically a bedroom with a nice bed, TV, and a computer with high speed internet among other stuff in case I want to be alone or just crash out, or take someone back with me for whatever.

So Society has treated me like an animal and moved me into the zoo, but I just live here rent free, drink and hang out with my friends in my dive bar habitat and room, and chill.

So I act like an animal. A party animal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU