Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alarbus
Mar 31, 2010

IOwnCalculus posted:

You're assuming he didn't buy them for the sweet sweet V8s inside.

Two V8s, one van?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alarbus
Mar 31, 2010

Elviscat posted:

12 working hours this week have been devoted to waiting for delayed FedEx packages.

Oh god, I found 338 Win Mag for under $2/rnd shipped, and the FedEx driver marked it as delivered despite never being on my street. Thanks Ring doorbell for proof! What a pain in the dick. (They also keep "losing" or destroying our boxes from Imperfect Foods.)

Also, apparently FedEx has a "Code Purple" for some amount of ammo going missing changing from a "problem" to "A Problem(tm)". I didn't qualify, and the lady on the phone sounded a bit disappointed about that.