Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

Mustache Ride posted:

All I could find. Some Aussie put a brz shell on STI running gear and wants to enter it into the WRC

Some Aussies, as in our very own Kaptainballistik and CAT INTERCEPTOR.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

STR posted:

Already seafoamed Brokeback, didn't get much smoke at all out of it. I was sad.

I find the spray just doesn't smoke, esp if you use the straw. You need a good quantity of the stuff to burn all at once for the vape action.

That said, it's possible to get a pretty large pool of it sitting in the plenum of a Ford Windsor EFI intake if you use the wrong port, which makes a pretty amazing cloud when you go WOT and the whole thing sucks in all at once. The cop behind me did not appreciate the scene however

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

Ether Frenzy posted:

Hey smoker & grill buddies..

Do you dry-brine pork shoulder butt for pulled pork? And if you do, do you cover it in the fridge or leave it open to dry out like with steaks?

E: I wrapped it in plastic based on this site's suggestions
https://amazingribs.com/tested-recipes/salting-brining-curing-and-injecting/dry-brining-easier-and-less-wasteful-wet-brining

When you're pulling a butt you don't really care about building up a thick hearty bark so surface treatment isn't super critical ime. As long as it's got some rub on it and enough salt (through the rub or otherwise) it'll do the thing.

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

slidebite posted:

I know some people frown on ~generic~ Chinese cells, but I picked up an Umidigi F2 on a whim a while back, and god drat, I like it.

Vanilla bone stock android and a god drat battery that genuinely lasts for DAYS. The only think I wish it has was am amoled but the display is actually still really good.

That said, I had a Moto G7 a couple years back and it was great.

Yeah I miss Chinaphones and their gigantic goddamn batteries. The one I had was middling to small at just about 4Ah, you could drat near boost a diesel off some of the bigger ones.

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

InitialDave posted:

Guess who has eight and a half gallons of oil?

I mean it's glycol unless you're running exotic silicone or mineral bullshit, better to mix it into waste coolant. But yanno, also something the store could have done.

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

tube it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

I had a similar problem a few weeks ago and I just pulled it up with the toilet plunger.