Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

CI making memes is like your weird uncle with the car hoarding problem making memes. Oh, wait.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3893370

If you haven't ever read this thread, its an a+ read but short. Skateboarding in Ethiopia.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

The texas style sauce is what makes it for me. The local craft beer place has a nice little bbq food truck that stays in the parking lot that has a sauce that is just about perfect for giving me warm nostalgia fuzzies. gently caress. I should get some bbq tomorrow.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

The Door Frame posted:

Carolina sauce is best sauce. Finding a place with just the right amount of mustard and vinegar is so hard up north, but there's nothing that hits the spot better

Wow, I didn't think it was possible to be this wrong. In fact the only way you could be more wrong is if you said that nasty rear end alabama white bbq sauce was the best.

Now, I will compromise that Carolina style is a very solid #2, but it is not the best

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Torn Quad Jones posted:

Hey chat thread im a long time lurker who spent some time away from the forums. I'm trying to find the blog of a user who wrote crazy stories about poo poo boxes mostly lifted on mud tires and other ai subject matter. I have ALOT of time on my hands these days and need reading material any help would be appreciated.

Seatsafetyswitch.com

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Rhyno posted:

You guys are supposed to discourage me.

BUY THE CAR RHYNO

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

BUY THE CAR RHYNO.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Talk to your insurance company, but be prepared to get told no. Most insurance companies will not replace modified parts without having it in the policy previously.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

The last thing I sold was a rod and reel I put on offer up, facebook marketplace and CL. In an hour I got 2 scam emails from CL and a guy who bought it with minimal bullshit from FB. Worked for me. vOv

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Fifty Three posted:

I didn't see an AI video game chat thread and I don't know who needs to hear this but... holy poo poo Forza Horizon 4.

I've been out of the racing game game since NFS Carbon and had bought NFS Heat on sale. It was definitely fun and I got a taste of where racing games had gone in the last 14 years, but gently caress me I should've skipped it knowing how much better FH is.

There have been many, they keep dying due to a lack of posting.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

The original purpose was to make it so the government could not disarm the populace to prevent an armed rebellion if they went off the rails. As an added bonus, everyone having a gun meant it was easier for states to draw up militias in a time before stuff like the national guard existed.

Edit: Basically no, its largely racism and authoritarian boot licking.

Elmnt80 fucked around with this message at 00:56 on Aug 27, 2020

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Rhyno posted:

wait...

HOW ARE YOU A MOD

I crowned him idiot king of the ev thread. Only partly for revenge after he was one of the goons suggesting I be AI's mod, he's also a good poster there. Or less bad at least. :eng101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Your employer pays workman's comp insurance for this reason. Use it dumb rear end.