Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Krakkles
May 5, 2003

Elmnt80 posted:

CI making memes is like your weird uncle with the car hoarding problem making memes. Oh, wait.
I wish that was what my uncle was posting memes about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krakkles
May 5, 2003

Kazinsal posted:

Give it a few years.

Source: moved back to the same town I was born and raised in when I was 24, still hang out with my dad every week
I think it’s more “I’m selling the house” than “my daughter will never come back”.

I’m basing this on him saying she’ll never see it again, rather than she’ll never live in it again.

Krakkles
May 5, 2003

slidebite posted:

Holy poo poo gently caress 2020 sideways. What a God drat call I just had.

Don't want to be too depressing but if anybody wants to know what it's like knowing when, where and how a relative is likely going to die let me know and I'll try to fill you in as best I can.

Spoiler: its kinda good but also kinda sucks... Especially now.
I feel you. We’re on #3 in my family. My condolences.

And yeah, gently caress this year.

Krakkles
May 5, 2003

Applebees Appetizer posted:

I would, but I kinda need one now since my Vizio is going in my newly renovated screened in porch, and I don't really wanna wait around for sales to happen.

Of course as soon as I buy one tho, it will be on sale the next week, Murphy's law :v:

Burn in from video games lol. When it's bright there's gray blotches all over it.

Maybe more my fault for leaving it on sometimes while hosting a game and taking a break, but I never thought once it could be an issue with LCD. Definitely won't be doing that with the new TV.

That being said, I really don't game that much to begin with, maybe a few hours a week so I was pretty disappointed with that happening.
I had the same problem on a Vizio, except (I think) from an Apple TV.

Bought a TCL 65R625, couldn't be happier with it. gently caress Vizio.

Krakkles
May 5, 2003

everdave posted:

Yep they are steal
You should give them back, then.

Krakkles
May 5, 2003

Ether Frenzy posted:

Tories worldwide are poo poo regardless of what they brand themselves as.
”Rapeublican”

Krakkles
May 5, 2003

You can, but not by yourself.

Get therapy. Trust us.

Krakkles
May 5, 2003

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

Im not? Grey stars are for Idiot Kings.
Fitting, then.

:agesilaus:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krakkles
May 5, 2003

Obviously YMMV, you’d need to involve a lawyer, etc, but - I’m pretty sure passing someone over for a promotion because of a WC claim is lawsuit city.