Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Haha what do you think Bowsette smells like LOL
This poll is closed.
Lilac 12 3.96%
Gooseberries 8 2.64%
Turtle soup 11 3.63%
Your favourite Doritos flavor (please specify) 14 4.62%
Gamer girl bath water 54 17.82%
Stop it 158 52.15%
A Pizza Hut Personal Pan Pizza (Pepperoni) 33 10.89%
get stick bugged lol 12 3.96%
tomato pizza 1 0.33%
Total: 303 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

I said come in! posted:

I was curious about this a week ago myself and looking at the absurd amount of money that Bobby Kotick makes. Like, what the gently caress does he actually do at Activision/Blizzard? He isn't credited in any video games of theirs that I am aware of.

They make the tough decisions, like ensuring they can make an eight figure salary by paying poverty wages and making hundreds of employees jobless on a whim.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

Weedle posted:

he looks like a character in a cutting-edge video game from electronic arts

Mirror's edge catalyst is already 4 years old lol

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

So now we are pretty confident, thanks to a leak that Xbox Series X is launching on November 6, or at least a week or so after that. But when are we going to get a PS5 leak?

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

I said come in! posted:

So now we are pretty confident, thanks to a leak that Xbox Series X is launching on November 6, or at least a week or so after that. But when are we going to get a PS5 leak?

Everything will eventually be leaked except for the actual price of either system, because neither have one set in stone yet and both are waiting for the other to make the first move.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I saw that the Last of Us Part 2 is getting a new content update tomorrow that further lets you tweak the difficulty settings and even adds cheats. But you have to beat the game first normally. That is a bummer, I dont see why you cant just have that stuff from the start.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

They will reveal the prices with each one set as the cost of the other.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

I said come in! posted:

I saw that the Last of Us Part 2 is getting a new content update tomorrow that further lets you tweak the difficulty settings and even adds cheats. But you have to beat the game first normally. That is a bummer, I dont see why you cant just have that stuff from the start.

Neil Druckmann is typing...

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Saint Freak posted:

Neil Druckmann is typing...

This post gave me anxiety.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Yokai watch dogs

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

my guess

xbox series x $500 with 6 months of gamepass included and watch dogs legion pre-installed

xbox series s $350 with 3 months of gamepass included and minecraft pre-installed

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I still can't believe those are the names they went with

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

the xbox SS, the version specifically for nazi chuds

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

P = X - 50
X = P - 50

Solve for the launch prices.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

https://twitter.com/JofuTofuu/status/1293557270899380224?s=20

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Help Im Alive posted:

I still can't believe those are the names they went with

It’s for people who memorize the names of graphic cards and motherboard models

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
The naming department at Microsoft is having an internal contest to find the most ridiculous name that they can get past the execs

It's the only explanation for xbone sad and xbox sex

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

should have ended with stickbug

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

never should have doubted pikamee

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

I think that one knows English

Or at least they knew what "hoe" meant

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
Yeah Pikamee is fluent in English and grew up in Texas

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I don’t get that clip, at all

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

Jay Rust posted:

I don’t get that clip, at all

There is a HUGE amount of Vtubers who play GTA5 and, not knowing English, are enticed by the very funny way Lamar says the special special word right at the end of the clip and usually just mimic it back, not having any idea what it means. This Vtuber knows the word and so instead, in a twist of expectation, repeats the next line, instead.

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

cheetah7071 posted:

The naming department at Microsoft is having an internal contest to find the most ridiculous name that they can get past the execs

It's the only explanation for xbone sad and xbox sex

why not xbone r

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Convex posted:

why not xbone r

The vp caught that one

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

homeless snail posted:

never should have doubted pikamee

Her randomly shrinking and expanded mega-irises are freaking me out

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

There is a HUGE amount of Vtubers who play GTA5 and, not knowing English, are enticed by the very funny way Lamar says the special special word right at the end of the clip and usually just mimic it back, not having any idea what it means. This Vtuber knows the word and so instead, in a twist of expectation, repeats the next line, instead.

This is v intricate!

Watching one vtuber is a big ask. Watching someone play GTA5 is too. Watching a vtuber play GTA5 multiplies the askiness

And you need to have watched several vtubers play GTA5 to notice the trend !! Astounding

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

Jay Rust posted:

This is v intricate!

Watching one vtuber is a big ask. Watching someone play GTA5 is too. Watching a vtuber play GTA5 multiplies the askiness

And you need to have watched several vtubers play GTA5 to notice the trend !! Astounding

Here's the secret: never actually watch a Vtuber and only watch funny tweets and clips where people have picked out the good parts and pre-translated them for you

The only reason I know that one knows English is because I saw another tweet where one of their friends yells "LETS KILL DA HO" (apparently something a character says in an episode of Jojo, in full English) and Pikamee is very confused and then explains to the friend what it means and the friend then apologizes very profusely

Also someone has outright made a "Vtubers accidentally say The Bad Word in GTA5" compilation

RazzleDazzleHour fucked around with this message at 20:22 on Aug 12, 2020

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Weedle posted:

proposed $21.37 million

lmao

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
I'm a big fan of the stickbug thing

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Macaluso posted:

the dance and music is perfect imo

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

Macaluso posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt7bzxurJ1I

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

Here's the secret: never actually watch a Vtuber

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

stev posted:

P = X - 50
X = P - 50

Solve for the launch prices.

hey you made my graphing calculator explode

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

https://twitter.com/cole_is_online/status/1293618559931875328?s=20

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

I'll find a way to cancel tony hawk yet

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

homeless snail posted:

Weak burrito game

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

homeless snail posted:

A couple of years ago he randomly showed up at a skatepark a couple minutes from my office to surprise the kids there, but did not come visit me at work - is that enough

Wildtortilla
Jul 8, 2008
Is a vtuber a streamer who hides behind an animated character? I'm out of touch re: streamers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

Wildtortilla posted:

Is a vtuber a streamer who hides behind an animated character? I'm out of touch re: streamers.

If I remember right, I could be botching this explanation, vtubers hide behind animated characters because apparently when there's a camera people figure out where they live and find them somehow. That's not really a thing that happens all that often in other countries with streamers, but I guess in Japan it's a much bigger problem?