Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Haha what do you think Bowsette smells like LOL
This poll is closed.
Lilac 12 3.96%
Gooseberries 8 2.64%
Turtle soup 11 3.63%
Your favourite Doritos flavor (please specify) 14 4.62%
Gamer girl bath water 54 17.82%
Stop it 158 52.15%
A Pizza Hut Personal Pan Pizza (Pepperoni) 33 10.89%
get stick bugged lol 12 3.96%
tomato pizza 1 0.33%
Total: 303 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

August!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GNegZbpfxA

My next pizza will probably be next week, probably making them multiple days in a row is probably bad for me

The sketch for it will be making some kind of alfredo sauce, possibly infused with rosemary since I got some of that in the store

CharlieFoxtrot fucked around with this message at 05:54 on Aug 1, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Yeah I played some of it since it was in one of the Humble Monthlies, has cute art but I dunno how fun the combat would actually be as you keep going also the story seems like what? The subtitle "The girl who destroyed the world or whatever" is hilarious

I kinda want to play Othercide, especially since a reviewer called it "Evanescence Tactics"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHgFpd5o_3c

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

You play the role of Mario

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

How close are you to the endgame

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Oh so everything is still in the first arc? Like the ancient Egypt world and the victorian England world are part of the same deal

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

oddium posted:

just remembered pokemon snap 2

Pokemon snap 2 the polls

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

No pizza today, but I did make homestyle oven-roasted fries which were amazing

Cut a potato into matchsticks, soak in water in the refrigerator half a hour. Chop basil, rosemary, and garlic and cook them in one tablespoon olive oil on medium-low to infuse, three minutes. Filter the oil and reserve aromatics. Drain potatoes and parboil in 3 cups water 1 tablespoon vinegar 10 minutes, thoroughly dry. Toss the potatoes in the infused oil and black pepper. Roast potatoes in a baking pan in a single layer, 400 degrees for 20 minutes. Flip and continue roasting another 10 minutes, then turn and roast another 10 minutes. Toss with reserved aromatics and salt to taste.

I barely put a pinch of salt on them and they tasted magnificent. Ate it with mixed greens and a bunless cheeseburger (which I cooked medium-rare pre-emptive rip)

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

With all this cooking I bought a chef's knife that's actually sharp instead of using the same Ikea one I got for college 15 years ago... it's like I've entered a whole new reality of slicing

man nurse posted:

I had pizza today. It was alfredo with green onion, bacon, and tomato. Was good. Went the whole hog and got wings with it, too.

This was basically what I was planning for my next pizza later this week... I don't have tomatoes on hand so I was I thinking of putting roasted brussels sprouts halves

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

The 7th Guest posted:

surprised at how much i'm enjoying The Old Republic, i guess bioware did at least make one good game this past decade even if it's the only good one

The game is free to play right? Is there a thing for former paid subs

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

I don't know if they made it permanent but I did all 8 classes up to the main story cap when they had an event that basically completely marginalized all sidequests and allowed you to stay on level simply by doing the main story and class stories

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

I wonder if my character and account are still around... I wouldn't want to start all the way from the beginning but I think I would probably need to start from Knights of the Fallen Empire to remind myself what the hell the story is about lol

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

the Brimley/Cocoon Line account is good

https://twitter.com/BrimleyLine/status/1273955888748003328

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Rinkles posted:

Some of the classes have good old school(ish) bioware storylines. I'd recommend it without hesitation to BW fans if they weren't stretched out over the length of an MMO. Maybe it's better now, but before you'd have to waste so much time trudging through the bland mediocre content in between story updates.

Like I mentioned in a previous post, they rebalanced it so you can literally only do main story quests and keep on level. When I did it, it was a limited event, but now that they're two expansions deep I would think they would have made it permanent at least for the base game

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

I now own 1 pound of gochugaru.

Probably making stir-fry beef and brussels sprouts after I finish a multiplayer game of Civ VI

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

I now own 1 pound of gochugaru.

Probably making stir-fry beef and brussels sprouts after I finish a multiplayer game of Civ VI

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Relax Or DIE posted:

did you win the civ game though

The group had to postpone so I ended up playing FF14 instead

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

I have been thinking about trying PvP. That and high-end raiding are probably the only two major things in the game I haven't touched

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

I just found out they made a sequel to one of my favorite hardware manufacturer brand trailers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jm1obhFRpdU

Edit: the gently caress, they got the NieR vocalist to sing a song for the Gamers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAVmuZr69jI

CharlieFoxtrot fucked around with this message at 02:29 on Aug 3, 2020

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

I feel like I am plunging into absurdity, the same conlang used in the NieR series... segues into a rap-rock breakdown to promote the Age of Gamers

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

I can't stop thinking about the Republic of Gamers

Why do they quote MLK and the Declaration of Independence

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Is it Peter Parker, that boring sack of crap?

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

I made another batch of dough last night but I inadvertently just dumped in a bunch of water without measuring it, so I just added more flour until it looked right.

I hope it turns out usable lol

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

That game wasn't a GaaS.

It was a Great adventure as Spider-Man

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

As someone pointed out, because he's a console exclusive that means he will probably be completely disconnected from whatever story the game might have.

Also from what I thought I saw in the earlier previews the heroes are like the classes in Destiny, except they have unique loot and you can't have multiple copies in the same party? I wonder how that's gonna be balanced

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

is squirrel girl in marvel heroes

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

https://twitter.com/ChipCheezum/status/1290066838211067905?s=19

This is why we rise

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Did you know that the Republic of Gamers also made a live-action trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-8BKeMGPMk

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Why is a quote bubble saying something into another speech bubble

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Rinkles posted:

anybody use a numberpadless keyboard? thought it might make for better gaming ergonomics because your hands will be more parallel to one another (since you can fit your mouse closer to your keyboard hand). less strain.

I use a Corsair mechanical keyboard that doesn't have one precisely for this reason (also the numpad version was an extra 30 bucks).

It is generally fine although there's about a couple times a year when I miss having the numpad for data entry with a lot of figures

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

It was one of those things where I was like, there's the rule that if you use something the majority of the day you should invest in quality

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Isn't the dvorak layout supposedly more ergonomic

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

The esoteric typing method that I thought looked cool was the one in the Steam Big Picture mode, the Daisywheel where you tilt the stick to select groups of 4 letters and then type with the face buttons

Unfortunately Valve killed it like they do all their promising projects rip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJ68g9ZqukQ

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

https://twitter.com/johntv/status/1289025898537037824

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

I said come in! posted:

About 243 of those employees are not making a livable income for where Blizzard is located. Its actually probably close to about 275 in that survey.

I make more than this person by almost $15,000 and i've only been working for 4 years in a customer service role.

But they get to work in the field they're Passionate for, and that means they come out ahead :unsmith: :3:

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

I think I'm gonna make gyudon today.

Will probably do some FF14 weekly content and maybe this evening the Fall Guys servers will be stabilized

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

August chat thread is now the Fall Guys thread

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

I think I'm gonna make gyudon today.

Will probably do some FF14 weekly content and maybe this evening the Fall Guys servers will be stabilized

I did not have an onion on hand so I just used slices of green onion, but onions are the standard for this for better liquid absorption and sweetness. Thinly-sliced beef and green onion simmered in a liquid of chicken broth, soy sauce, dashi, and mirin until reduced. I also added basil and spinach. Served on a bed of rice and with a soft-boiled egg (which I marinated in the cooking liquid ahead of time. I also marinated another egg for ramen later this week)

The reduced broth being absorbed by the rice is one of the best parts of this

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

The devs have said that Twitter was one of the main inspirations for their dialogue system

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9X0-W5erEXw&t=133s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

This Fall Guys main theme is a real bop

And then it sounds like Seinfeld