Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Haha what do you think Bowsette smells like LOL
This poll is closed.
Lilac 12 3.96%
Gooseberries 8 2.64%
Turtle soup 11 3.63%
Your favourite Doritos flavor (please specify) 14 4.62%
Gamer girl bath water 54 17.82%
Stop it 158 52.15%
A Pizza Hut Personal Pan Pizza (Pepperoni) 33 10.89%
get stick bugged lol 12 3.96%
tomato pizza 1 0.33%
Total: 303 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

August!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GNegZbpfxA

My next pizza will probably be next week, probably making them multiple days in a row is probably bad for me

I, too, shall be venturing back into the world of pizza this week. Godspeed, comrade!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
New plank for my Gamer President platform:

No more difficulty names. Easy/Normal/Hard? GONE! Only numbers now. "What difficulty did you play on?", you ask. "Oh me? I just played on 1" makes people feel better than "I had to play on very easy"

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
Today was burg day for me

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
As someone that spends 8 hours a day on Discord voice chat, all you mechanical keyboard people can flip right off to heck

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
I've worked the same job for 16 years and make 9k a year, and I still feel bad for those Blizzard employees :(

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

Eh, I have an extremely bad back, and talking to doctors and older family members has led me to believe that 40+ hours of week of on my feet labor means I ain't gonna be walking by the time I'm fifty, so I only work short, light shifts for 20 hours a week to try and extend the life of my back. Unfortunately, you don't get disability for working less preventatively, I'd have to, ya know, actually give up my ability to function to get that.

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
Help, I'm falling down the TheReportOfTheWeek hole again, someone save me

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

FirstAidKite posted:

So just to get this right:

V is in W
V has come to W
Q is not in V
G is in V
Q is similar to V
M is in V
C is in V

Are all goo goos wah wahs?

The avatar is V

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

cheetah7071 posted:

i just changed your color

Back off my gimmick, buddy

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
Today was homemade cheese danish day

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Nice!

What is at the center of a Danish anyway

They're real simple. Just a layer of puff pastry with a mix of cream cheese, egg, vanilla, lemon juice, and a ton of sugar. Added the icing afterward, it's just heavy cream, vanilla, and powdered sugar.

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
Myst is the scariest game I've ever played.

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

Rinkles posted:

any free-ish games that can help with faster typing?

https://playclassic.games/games/educational-dos-games-online/play-mario-teaches-typing-online/play/

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
Is this where I post about the entire plate of iced cheese danish I made and how I'm about to eat it for dinner?

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

How do you make a danish anyway

The cheese danish I make is easy. I cream together some cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, lemon juice, and an egg. Cut a sheet of puff pastry into quarters, fold in the corners to make the quarters into octagons, and plop your cream cheese concoction down in the middle. Egg wash the exposed pastry, sprinkle on some sugar, pop it in the oven for 15-20 minutes at 400. I make a simple icing with some powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla, then drizzle it on after they cool for a minute.

Arrrthritis posted:

Really easy if you buy puff pastry from the grocery store, kinda difficult if you make it yourself. Either way, very delicious.

yeah, don't make your own puff pastry, it's not worth the hassle for the minute difference in quality, just buy it frozen.

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

TA Metis posted:

Puff pastry is quite fun to make, though. Very time consuming, but I find the process satisfying.

I'm not great a rolling dough, I have a bum arm, so it's not great for me :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

I found out I had somehow 1500 mL of unopened maple syrup in the cupboard that I hadn't used. I guess I'll have to make some pancakes

Have you considered instead...waffles?