Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Haha what do you think Bowsette smells like LOL
This poll is closed.
Lilac 12 3.96%
Gooseberries 8 2.64%
Turtle soup 11 3.63%
Your favourite Doritos flavor (please specify) 14 4.62%
Gamer girl bath water 54 17.82%
Stop it 158 52.15%
A Pizza Hut Personal Pan Pizza (Pepperoni) 33 10.89%
get stick bugged lol 12 3.96%
tomato pizza 1 0.33%
Total: 303 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

VideoGames posted:

You forgot Horizon Zero Dawn is coming out on PC August the 7th and it is my fourth favourite game ever of all time and I will be doing another playthough on PC :D

HZD is going to be another game I bought on PS4, bounced off of and then buy again on PC and will fall in love with. It’s happened so many times and I have no idea why.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
New chat thread always means rent is due.

:negative:

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

CubeTheory posted:

Today was burg day for me

Lookin' good

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Jay Rust posted:

Come home to find my roommate had ordered pizza from Pizza Hut :3:

Poutine pizza... anyone want to see it

post poutine pizza

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

As an 8+ hour Mega Civ victim, do not play marathon board games ever.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

it really sucks to get bodied by every other player for 8 hours if you want to board game that long switch it up so you're not on a 8 hour downward spiral of despair

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

what is going on with the corn in this picture why is there just corn cobs on a plate

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Is gadget Spiderman still bit by a radioactive spider? How does that work?

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

CubeTheory posted:

As someone that spends 8 hours a day on Discord voice chat, all you mechanical keyboard people can flip right off to heck

Sorry what can’t hear you over the click-clack of my blues

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

my favorite game about tapping is tap titans 2 a great idler

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

I just found out apparently there's a Project Cars 3 coming out in like 3 weeks? Car games rule and I am very excited about this.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

abraham linksys posted:

first impressions of it are kind of interesting. seems like they have put a bunch of effort into making pad controls actually work for it, which from what I've heard was not the case for 1 & 2. there's other stuff making it more accessible, which is stuff that was totally fine in sim racing, like, a decade ago, but because racing games are now bifurcated into "weird open world games" and "hope you got a $250 wheel rig," seems "less sim-ish" to people. I'm kinda hoping it just ends up like GRID but with a driving model people actually like and with a bit more spark to it

the progression is apparently similar to Forza 7, which I'm less excited about. I miss car games where you started with a poo poo car, and then you played and you got faster and better but harder to control cars. the last time I played a car game that did that was... Burnout Paradise? It's the thing I hate most about Forza Horizon 4, you just get cars literally randomly and there's zero sense of progression and you never end up sticking with a car for long and getting used to a "favorite"

In my head I want a full fat sim racer, but really when it comes down to it I actually just really want something a la Gran Turismo or Forza Motorsport and if PCars3 can give that to me I'm really excited. The no cold tires thing seems weird, though.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

I played maybe half an hour of Fall Guys earlier and it was really fun. Can’t wait to play more.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Relax Or DIE posted:

i just want to click on monsters and have loot pop out while i watch tv but all the games in that genre i've either played to death, are bad, or are gone unjustly (rip marvel heroes)

Get the Diablo 2 mod for Grim Dawn

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Infinitum posted:

Grats to new IKs.

Don't get dunked on :toot:

You’re doomed Infinitum. Just you wait until I find a trove of funny animal-related image macros!!

Mate.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

But really I’m glad to be able to help the community. It’s wonderful and my expectation is that I’m going to do way more thread title changing than button pressing because this is such a good community. If for whatever reason you have an issue that you don’t want to talk to VG or Relax or DIE about my PM inbox is open and I’ll always do my best to help any way that I can.

Cheetah and I can’t see reports or the mod forum so if you want either of us to take a look at something when you see us around PM one of us or really just hit the report button to notify the actual mods and it will get dealt with in due course.

Now, the Fall Guys thread needs a subtitle and I’m fresh out of ideas.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Obviously you can also yell at me that I’m a cop and an internet janitor now too but don’t be too mean.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

PantsBandit posted:

Can't wait to play as fat man with ponytail

Turn off my monitor

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

I'm the boss not wearing shoes

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

I wouldn't be surprised if Hunzi left at this point too. He's seemed by far the most critical of their management and got that bullshit suspension when it all started.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

The white sauce was so rich it basically took on the texture of butter in the fridge. I revived it with some milk and pasta water to toss with some linguine. Served with some remaining sprouts and two chicken legs, and I took the remaining sauce and thickened it to slather on the chicken pieces like garlic butter. Dusted with fresh chopped basil, dried oregano, crushed red pepper, and grated parmesan.

Sounds real tasty and looks great. I really like your plates and it makes me want to get some plain white plates instead of the lovely multi-colored ones I have now.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

We live in an Age of Gamers...

If only there was a Gaming Age...forum.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Saint Freak posted:

Unpopular opinion I know it's probably Ke$ha's weakest popular song but I don't think we need to ban it.

I couldn't even name another Ke$ha song

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

RBA Starblade posted:

Kesha played at my college once. I didn't know who she was at the time so I didn't go

Well that's my story.

Cool.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

The 7th Guest posted:

will the suicide squad game also be a GAAS like avengers

probably just :gas:

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

i wanna be the homunculguy

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Jay Rust posted:

Any non-horny alchemists out there?

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

RBA Starblade posted:

This is why I stick to games that only have you commit war crimes, instead of sex crimes

Actually the only game I play is Spec Ops: The Line.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Really? Death Stranding is great on the PC isn't it

yeah it's really good

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Hwurmp posted:

more like homuncunnilingulus

Please no

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Is Knack a golem?

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

https://twitter.com/us_happyfalcon/status/1291917384278847489?s=21

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Post your favorite Monkey Island song I expect everyone is just going to post Lechuck's Theme!

Amp fucked around with this message at 15:37 on Aug 9, 2020

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Jay Rust posted:

My neighbour gave me this zucchini, now what

That's a honkin' zucchini

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

cheetah7071 posted:

homunculi, then zucchini, what's next

Eggplant, the homunculi zucchini

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

I never played DA2, do you still turn into a blood splatter incarnate when you fight even the smallest, simplest enemies? That was my favorite part about DA1.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

I hate this

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

I said come in! posted:

After a weekend of playing the beta test of Marvel's Avengers, I am not feeling confident in this game. Granted this is an unfinished version of the game, but it's also less than a month out. It's a Games as a Service title, so falling face first is standard but still.

Can you confirm every character has a battle pass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

I have an asus monitor (actually I have two asus monitors) and I think they're both just dandy.