Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Haha what do you think Bowsette smells like LOL
This poll is closed.
Lilac 12 3.96%
Gooseberries 8 2.64%
Turtle soup 11 3.63%
Your favourite Doritos flavor (please specify) 14 4.62%
Gamer girl bath water 54 17.82%
Stop it 158 52.15%
A Pizza Hut Personal Pan Pizza (Pepperoni) 33 10.89%
get stick bugged lol 12 3.96%
tomato pizza 1 0.33%
Total: 303 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
Looks like your roommate really liked it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
Considering how many are in Irvine those salaries are pretty meh with some being outright atrocious.

Is "Game Master" like a WoW moderator? I guess I'm surprised they pay those guys at all

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
not sure what the chat is like on those channels but I sincerely hope they get spammed so hard about war crimes that they have to stop streaming

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

exquisite tea posted:

What's that Diablo clone that's in early access right now? Dark Epoch?

Last Epoch. It shows promise imo but it's too early to be worth buying right now. Did they ever fix Wolcen? That seemed like it could have been a fun D3-like

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

Andrast posted:

It depends on the person!

I think age is supposed to be a factor as well. Something like the older you are the less sleep you tend to need. Personally, if I get less than 8 its harder to get up but once I'm up I don't feel that different as long as I've gotten at least 5 - 6 hours

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

Here's a nice, uncontroversial list

FF9
FF7
FF6
FF12
FF5
FF10-2
FF8
FF15
FF4
FF10
FF1
FF2
FF3
FF13

Not perfect but I've seen much worse

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

Phantasium posted:

oh man can't believe silksong only comes out in 4 days

please do not troll me this severely (but maybe this will be good?)

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

Stux posted:

check out the other game they made

my rarest eu4 cheevie is lessons of hemmingstedt that i got in a game where denmark got gigantic that one was pretty fun

ah gently caress lol

Jay Rust posted:

Post ur proudest game cheevo

I know we like to shitpost in these forums of ours but i'm genuinely curious to see what you guys have, so please be serious

probably this one, keeping in mind games of CS are 5v5. its not rare though since you can get it in any game mode but I know what I did

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
parade magazine lol

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

Infinitum posted:

Yeah I saw that this morning and it just felt incredibly incredibly wrong.

Why would I want to play an early access rpg and have all the surprises ruined from having to replay my run 10+ times over over the course of development?

If you want to mess around with the combat system or even suggest changes that might end up in the finished game

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
I was also sceptical of an EA RPG but seeing what they did with DOS2 I think it can actually work now.

Also I know everyone is just joking around but leisurely playing a fairly polished vertical slice and making suggestions only if you feel like it isn't QA work

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

Barudak posted:

Wasn't Baldurs Gate 3 a Stadia exclusive? Why is it on steam now?

He also blows through all the money by the end which is why he decides to become a cop instead of a celebrity who makes money doing public speaking tours.

Its releasing on stadia (or was? idk if thats still a thing) but it was never exclusive

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

I said come in! posted:

Now we know why the game was pushed back to 2021.

Doesn't really track since if you believe Mitsoda the delays didn't have anything to do with the narrative work. I still think the most likely reason for the latest delay is that they don't want to release anywhere near Cyberpunk but then again maybe everything is just on fire over there

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

Relax Or DIE posted:

anyone trying mortal shell? at a glance it seems like another missed the point of dark souls 'ah being hard is what made it good' type deals but i'd be happy to be wrong here

its getting some good buzz but I have no idea why. based on what I've seen it doesn't have a whole lot of new ideas

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

cheetah7071 posted:

This might be the hottest take I have ever uttered in this thread but tomato is vile and ruins any meal it is included in

I hate to be this guy but have you had a truly ripe, in season tomato? the difference between that and what you get at the grocery is pretty insane. I mean I eat both but every summer I'm like holy poo poo tomatoes are way better than I remembered

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

cheetah7071 posted:

I literally gag at the smell of it if it's strong enough

ah, tomato version of the cilantro tastes like soap thing. RIP

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

al-azad posted:

Water chestnuts are the only cursed foodstuff. They are a lie, a cruel joke to play on your friends and some people learned to accept this abuse but not I!

they're pretty inoffensive. like I'd be surprised with anyone loved them but they've got a nice crunch

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
looked up what fairy bread is and lol

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

This wasn't too bad but when I was in the highlands I definitely met some people that gave me real trouble. It's not just the accent itself though, it's a combination of that + unfamiliar idioms

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
Not sure if this counts but I think Chrono Trigger's Millennial Fair would make the list

Definitely agree with E1M1 and the HL tram ride

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

oddium posted:

is the virtuous mission the opening level of mgs3

I'm afraid the heliport from mgs1 has the iconic mgs opening slot

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
Lol with a picture of the hosed up bread right there on the package smdh

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

Rinkles posted:

inxile made a decently reviewed game? :psyduck:

https://opencritic.com/game/9140/wasteland-3

I mean wasteland 2 also reviewed pretty well and that game was rear end

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

Andrast posted:

I'm not buying a console for a single remake of an old game

I am unfortunately

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

Jay Rust posted:

If anyone has any September thread title ideas please share them!

No “wake me up when September ends” variants, it’s sooooo passé

Spelunktember Chat Thread: Spelunky 2 Comes Out This Month

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

CottonWolf posted:

Didn't the lead writer on that game have to resign for consulting for Obsidian after their racist comments on rpgcodex came to light?

At first I thought you were misremembering the chris avellone story but turns out it was some other rpgcodex guy who did work for obsidian

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

End of Shoelace posted:

Would you guys recommend Divinity: Original Sin 2 or Pillars of Eternity 2?

Both are great imo

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
I'm still waiting on the nioh 2 PC announcement but I wanna play it real bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

lol