Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Haha what do you think Bowsette smells like LOL
This poll is closed.
Lilac 12 3.96%
Gooseberries 8 2.64%
Turtle soup 11 3.63%
Your favourite Doritos flavor (please specify) 14 4.62%
Gamer girl bath water 54 17.82%
Stop it 158 52.15%
A Pizza Hut Personal Pan Pizza (Pepperoni) 33 10.89%
get stick bugged lol 12 3.96%
tomato pizza 1 0.33%
Total: 303 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Roach Warehouse
Nov 1, 2010

Arzaac posted:

I think the general opinion is that dbd just kinda steadily got better while F13 kinda stagnated? I don't know, i only really play Dead By Daylight. Its steam numbers have pretty much just steadily increased since launch though.

I do like it a lot though, ita really good! Biggest problem I have is that they rolled out new matchmaking recently and it's gonna suck until I play enough to actually get decent games.

Last I heard, Friday had to cease support because the franchise Lawsuit got a status update and they weren’t allowed to do anything with the license anymore. Did that ever change?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roach Warehouse
Nov 1, 2010

I watched a Let’s Play of the DmC reboot recently, and I think the remastered version looks fun enough in a b-movie way as an edgy wannabe-They Live/ anti-capitalist screed with no self awareness.

That said everything to do with the character Lilith, from design, to boss fight, to plot events is so so so so bad.

Roach Warehouse
Nov 1, 2010

Every now and then you guys post some bizarro FFXIV content and I get the urge to give it another crack. Then I remember I’d have to engage with MMO gameplay mechanics, and the urge passes.

Roach Warehouse
Nov 1, 2010

Ciaphas posted:

sheezus Ring Fit has me sweating buckets

i'm not complaining mind, that's the whole point, but i guess i didn't expect it to clobber me that fast. the clock said 12 minutes and I think I was about to run out of sweat

Yeah I bought it recently thinking it would be a purely passable experience for days I was feeling lazy, but it’s a genuinely solid workout in its own way. I guess squats are squats regardless of it they kill goblins or not.

Roach Warehouse
Nov 1, 2010

I only cared about chievies in one game. That was Transformers: War for Cybertron, where for some reason it was very important I get them all.

Roach Warehouse
Nov 1, 2010

Have they put in-game lootable clothing back in PUBG yet?

Roach Warehouse
Nov 1, 2010

RBA Starblade posted:

Still continuing through itch.io, Away Team's a neat little game that won't stop crashing on me. You're an AI on a spaceship escaping a doomed earth herding six of the last humans somewhere they maybe won't get murdered (they definitely will). It's effectively just a CYOA but the humans' stats matter and they start to get better at things as they go. So far they have crashed the shuttle and killed themselves, uploaded them to a druggie's virtual paradise, and taken their helmets off to kill themselves because they got a text message.

Great work, humans!

Sounds like a Red Dwarf simulator, pretty cool.

Roach Warehouse
Nov 1, 2010

Isn’t the villain’s sinister plot in one of those fantastic beasts movies trying to prevent the holocaust?

Roach Warehouse
Nov 1, 2010

They should make a sequel to Middle Earth: Shadow of War where you’re a hobbit in the shire, and your nemeses are like, your jerk cousins throwing rival parties.

Roach Warehouse
Nov 1, 2010

The true brilliance of Fairy Bread is that it correctly surmises that kids don’t give a poo poo about quality as long as they’re eating something sweet and sugary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roach Warehouse
Nov 1, 2010

Alexis Wesker is struggling to produce a new viral strain to ravage mankind. Albert Wesker is having trouble choosing whether he wants to paint or play baseball.