Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Haha what do you think Bowsette smells like LOL
This poll is closed.
Lilac 12 3.96%
Gooseberries 8 2.64%
Turtle soup 11 3.63%
Your favourite Doritos flavor (please specify) 14 4.62%
Gamer girl bath water 54 17.82%
Stop it 158 52.15%
A Pizza Hut Personal Pan Pizza (Pepperoni) 33 10.89%
get stick bugged lol 12 3.96%
tomato pizza 1 0.33%
Total: 303 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Dark Souls of Posters
Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

The 7th Guest posted:

it's august thread because everyone is playing A Gust game right now

Well, that makes my Toxx that I'd finish Atelier: Ayesha by the end of August more fitting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

Infinitum posted:

Twilight Imperium, an already VERY big game, is getting a new expansion that allows up to 8 players; and a bunch of other game breaking poo poo and new features

6 player games of TI can take upwards of 10-12+ hours to play.
I cannot WAIT to play a 8 player game :getin:

I cannot wrap my head around a 10+ hour competitive board game. I would not be able to handle it.

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

Infinitum posted:

Long 4+ hour games are great, but they're heavy experiences. I love being able to lose myself in the strategy of the moment and really enjoy shooting the poo poo with my fellow players.
It's great fun.

They sound great, I just know that I would not enjoy it. :v:

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

Infinitum posted:

We just need to build up your tolerance with smaller board games before you take on a bigger one :hmmyes:

Terraforming Mars is about the longest I'm into.

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

Infinitum posted:

Check out Concordia, I think you would enjoy it. Relatively short game.

I just picked it up for my collection.

I'll check it out, thanks!

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
Y'all talking about mech keyboards right as I've been researching mech keyboards. Wild.

(I'm probably getting one with some clears, no clicky for me)

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
It's so close, and I'm simultaneously excited and nervous. I'll miss the beat 'em up combat.

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
Counterpoint to Rimworld, but Oxygen Not Included scratches a similar itch, and is super fun. To minimize the usefulness of the post, I will not tell you why you would prefer one over the other because I do not know.

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

SkunkDuster posted:

Crap....it is for mobile. I was hoping it was a console game. Any ideas for PS4 racing games where you can use nitrous and go off huge jumps? I'm looking for a modern day Burnout Paradise and am getting bored to tears with GT Sport.

Why not Burnout Paradise Remastered?

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

Infinitum posted:

Grats to new IKs.

Don't get dunked on :toot:

Y'all cawps

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

PantsBandit posted:

Yeah my first thought was "did Tim Buckley write this?"

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

exquisite tea posted:

He's been in my crosshairs ever since he scoffed and said PC gaming was better.

Unfortunately my aiming is much less precise on a controller and I have failed to hit him.

That's your fault for not using aim-assist

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

I wonder if gochujang (Korean chili paste) would work on a pizza... thinking about mixing it in with red sauce

I bet this would work wonderfully.

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
Vagrant Story is on my list of games I want to hit soon-ish, but I'm terrible at sticking to that list.

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

This must be an Aussie thing.

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
I started FFXIV about a year ago, and while some of the quests are pretty boring, it wasn't that bad, and I enjoyed my time playing it. The only obstacle I had is normal MMO obstacles where I can't balance playing an MMO with other hobbies and other games. Because of the subscription nature, I feel obligated to play only the MMO.

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

Chev posted:

It upsets me that Watchdogs Legion's pitch seems to have evolved from "be the resistance fighting against the fascist state" to "clear the name of the resistance framed by a more evil terrorist organization". But then again I'm not gonna buy it after the recent Ubi stuff so I guess it hardly matters.

Can't upset what remains of their fanbase with anti-fascist politics

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

Help Im Alive posted:

At least we know if the PS5 got delayed the internet reaction would be very calm and reasonable

I hope it gets delayed because I've committed to a new PC instead and it will make my lack of will power easier if I'm not seeing PS5s in November.

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
I'm a little late, but dissent against Apple's 30% cut requirement from any payment/subscription in an app on the AppStore has been building for awhile, this is the third or fourth big thing that's come up in the last few months.

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

Wildtortilla posted:

Hey, so I just finished reading this story on Kotaku about why cat's are obsessed with gamer chairs. I thought it was really interesting. I think cat behavior is super fascinating, I've had cats in my life since Day 1. Now that I'm spending all day every day for seemingly the rest of time at home with my cats, I'm picking up on a lot of little subtle behaviors that have gone unnoticed for the 5-9 years we've had this gang.

We recently moved and post-move, the cats have all been finding their space in our house. Diesel, a 9 year old female, is intensely bonded with my wife. About 6 weeks ago we got our new home offices set up and Diesel's been hanging with my wife every moment she's working in her office. This story is really hitting home 'cause Diesel is obsessed with my wife's office chair. We had to set up a decoy chair and a cat box to distract her out of the chair.

Learning a bit about what makes cats tick is helping me make some sense of all these weird, new behaviors. Brought to by.... Day 151 of weirdness.

Now it's time to go play a game and chill with a cat.

Cat behavior is wild and I'm constantly curious about what our cat is doing. This article is great.

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
the first game of the Mass Effect series is the best one

of the ones I've played (just that one)

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
I’ve never played a Silent Hill, and never will because I’m baby.

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

You found the anime about me

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

Relax Or DIE posted:

i cast enlarge/reduce on Awesome Animals, increasing their size by one category

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

d&d certainly is a game.

I think BitD is way better, fwiw

Relax Or DIE posted:

even unfinished mgsv is better than most all other 3rd person shooter/stealth games

:yeah:

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
PUBG is still around and is good. I didn't play it until this year, and I definitely enjoy it more then Fortnite. I can't compare it against Apex Legends though until I get a chicken dinner.

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
I'm guessing we see a 3D World and Galaxy drop. I hope Galaxy doesn't require motion controls because that's a big reason I wasn't that interested in playing when it was originally released.

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
The people who pay attention to Twitter is incredibly tiny in reality.

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
Who cares about Harry Potter. Instead I'm sharing a picture of my fresh PC parts to build my new PC.

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
Harry was arrogant as gently caress for completely no reason other then the cult of personality built around him. By most measures he was a mediocre wizard. White male magical privilege out his rear end

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Imagining the timeline where Earthsea became as popular as Harry Potter

How about Culture instead?

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
I've read somewhere that the society in Harry Potter is pretty accurate to the ideal Blairite republic or w/e.

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
Fleur Delacour was basically a stereotypical French woman. JK didn't hide her politics at all looking back at that series.

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

...is Yves Guillemot stepping down

I'm a surefire mark for Assassin's Creed games, but I don't think I'll be grabbing Valhalla unless this happens.

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

GDI, they disabled replies. Cowards. Twitter is dead if I can't read replies to this kind of poo poo.

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

Rinkles posted:

Being able to do that is new right?

Yea, the last week or so. This is the first time I've seen it used.

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
They posted something about GIRL gamers.

History indicates they won't.

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
If Sudoku is wrong, then I don't want to be right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

homeless snail posted:

committing corporate suduko

Is this the new agile :shudder: