Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Haha what do you think Bowsette smells like LOL
This poll is closed.
Lilac 12 3.96%
Gooseberries 8 2.64%
Turtle soup 11 3.63%
Your favourite Doritos flavor (please specify) 14 4.62%
Gamer girl bath water 54 17.82%
Stop it 158 52.15%
A Pizza Hut Personal Pan Pizza (Pepperoni) 33 10.89%
get stick bugged lol 12 3.96%
tomato pizza 1 0.33%
Total: 303 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

i made all of the nice choices in fable 3 and tjen grinded out the money or w/e it had you do to get a good ending still. that game had a lot of problems and i dont remember much about it in general

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

oddium posted:

power still out dang

Stay strong gamer

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

FirstAidKite posted:

Is Q in V? Because V will continue to be bad until Q is in it. If Q is in it, it will still be bad, but it will at least have Q in it.

it has g who has most of the same moves as q but looks and acts way worse, which is in line with every other returning character in that game

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

You: I want my favorite street fighter character to be in Street Fighter V!

Me, a Juri player, wise: No you don't.

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

haveblue posted:

I don't remember the cast of FMA being particularly horny, but then again I only watched the Cartoon Network broadcast.

Plenty to say about homunculi, though!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJUlTg3mfTo

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

greed was my favorite homunculus

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

gamestop gave me type-0 for free for some reason. they were doing their usual buy 2 used games get 1 free sale and i was sad so i decided to buy some games to make me feel better, i chose type-0 as the free game. next day i decided i didnt actually want any of them so i went back to return them, they took the two other games and when i tried to give back type-0 they said they didnt need it. so now i just have it

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Stux posted:

it was a fun thread

it's important to have fun, when it comes to video games

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

snowboard kids 2

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Help Im Alive posted:

It was weird that one of the snowboard kids was a demon

Demons can be kids too

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

larry
wendy
roy
iggy
lemmy
morton
ludwig

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

shattered memories was really bad and also not scary

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Can someone add a bowsette option to the poll so i can vote

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

mario and sonic are both epic

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

the movies were always better than the books

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

tomatoes are poggers

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

peas are trash and im thankful its easy to mask their taste with other food

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

haveblue posted:

gently caress, marry, kill: tomato, avocado, peas

gently caress avocado, marry tomato, kill peas

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

late on this but, i'm a milk fan

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

city escape

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

its not a level but i adore the opening of xenoblade chronicles

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

father balder in bayonetta when every time you get his health down and try to finish him off with one of your demon summons, like you would every other boss, he instead destroys them first. you have to get him like 3 or 4 times before you can finally finish him for real

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Stux posted:

the funniest kind of joke to me is a game doing the very fresh meta thing of hey uhh this sucks lol right?? anywyay do it.

i also love paper mario

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

bayonetta 3

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

wild area rulez, this post made by team skull gang

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

i like gyro controls a lot but for accessibility reasons there should always been an alternative control method yeah

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

battletoads had really good sound effects and you could turn into a wrecking ball for some reason

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

shoutouts to simp

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

the soap shoes tie in in sonic adventure 2 is the best product placement of all time

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

im looking forward to watching a lets play of death stranding one day

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

So I usually recommend people play really good games and to just watch LPs of a game if they're not interested, but I genuinely think that even if you don't think you'll like Death Stranding you should play it, because you're gonna get absolutely nothing out of just watching someone play it. Kojima himself said that he thought a lot of people would hate the game. I'm not gonna say it's bad on purpose, but I think it's somewhere in that territory. The whole trick that the game pulls with the online progression won't mean anything if you're not the one who is totally relieved when the game finally lets you engage with its main mechanics

i dont like playing kojima games i like watching other people play them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

i abstained from voting this month as there was no bowsette option