Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Haha what do you think Bowsette smells like LOL
This poll is closed.
Lilac 12 3.96%
Gooseberries 8 2.64%
Turtle soup 11 3.63%
Your favourite Doritos flavor (please specify) 14 4.62%
Gamer girl bath water 54 17.82%
Stop it 158 52.15%
A Pizza Hut Personal Pan Pizza (Pepperoni) 33 10.89%
get stick bugged lol 12 3.96%
tomato pizza 1 0.33%
Total: 303 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

by Azathoth
Peach and Bowser are a couple in real life, while Mario is just a piece of poo poo loser who stalks them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

by Azathoth
I went "Oh noooooo" at the Mega Civilization video thumbnail further up, then I checked the date

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

by Azathoth
Wonder how many of those 2019 hires where to fill roles form the walkout last year

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

by Azathoth
Yikes, it's like a 2000s webcomic in motion

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

by Azathoth
Feels like Kotaku is shutting down every half year or so

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

by Azathoth
My ASUS-specific bonus is that I hate this monitor but I refuse to buy a new one until it breaks

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

by Azathoth
Imagine calling these Avengers costumes "legendary" and "epic" when these existed:

http://marvelheroes.info/items/costumes/#0-24-1-0

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

by Azathoth

Help Im Alive posted:

Are there any games that do that

Scratches

I think it's the only horror thing ever that made me feel uneasy. Well, that and Midsommar, because the portrayal of panic attacks was loving too real

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

by Azathoth
The Steam version of Flight Simulator is downloading a launcher, which then downloads the actual game, and people can't refund because the download time counts as play time this way :allears:

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

by Azathoth
Kirby

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

by Azathoth
Well, I'll be. Turns out Savage is being kept alive as "SavageXR". Well, "alive" being like 7 players on right now.

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

by Azathoth
I bet the Sween is absolutely convinced he is some rebel fighting for the little people

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

by Azathoth
You'll either get a bunch of children in the room who might spread the virus, or a few guys in their 30s/40s who will spread something else

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

by Azathoth
Extremely looking forward to brand vtubers in the coming years

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

by Azathoth
September as a service

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

by Azathoth

Khanstant posted:

Yeah I'm asking a lot from WoW,.

honestly what I want from an MMO is to be like the VR MMO sims or whatever from Tad Williams' Otherland

The irony being that an Otherlands MMO exists and it is very bad