Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Haha what do you think Bowsette smells like LOL
This poll is closed.
Lilac 12 3.96%
Gooseberries 8 2.64%
Turtle soup 11 3.63%
Your favourite Doritos flavor (please specify) 14 4.62%
Gamer girl bath water 54 17.82%
Stop it 158 52.15%
A Pizza Hut Personal Pan Pizza (Pepperoni) 33 10.89%
get stick bugged lol 12 3.96%
tomato pizza 1 0.33%
Total: 303 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

and thus, rule 34 was born

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock

oddium posted:

when the thing splits is each one a separate thing. is the blood in the dish a thing. when they drew blood from the thing did it have to make a split off copy in the form of fluid blood and then go up the needle

this will explain everything

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock

technicolor edge

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock
Started playing Dream Daddy and I'm a little disappointed that the character creator only has three body types: Athletic, SA Goon, and Skeleton. Where's the real Dad Bod?

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Yeah I would assume that the logic of a system they were using to play branching video clips in the 90s couldn't really track anything besides "what was the last choice you made" so that tends to be how things go

In theory you could "remember" choices by duplicating video and branching paths, but that would quickly eat up a ton of space

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock
The new Assassin's Creed will apparently have insult fighting

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock
Played some hours of Forager - it started out OK, but the inventory became more and more laggy the more I played. And the sound design started to get on my nerves - I had to turn of the weather because the thunder sound effect was loud as gently caress and also garbage. And when I built a mining laser, it made a periodic loud PEW sound no matter where on the map I was. Finally gave up when I got a drone that followed me, and it did the same loud PEW every time it engaged an enemy, and I couldn't find any way to turn it off.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock
If you have Xbox Game Pass, play The Touryst. It's not on Steam or Epic yet so it practically stealth dropped.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock

InspectorCarbonara posted:

Ghost Trick is the best video game.

Guess I should finally play it, even though I got a really tiny screen on my phone

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock
The only ethical console is OUYA

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock

How

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock

Rinkles posted:

it wasn't some big secret

Yeah, but if they hadn't mentioned it at all, nobody would have remembered or cared.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock

Vermain posted:

bowsette only eats very large cartoon T-bone steaks

actually, bowsette only eats this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=911XPahj-vQ

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock
I love the texture of water chestnuts, fight me

(I also hate the texture of bell peppers, looks like I'm Opposite Guy)

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock
you guys should look up sweetbread

it is neither sweet nor bread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

Offensive Clock