Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

Get me that #1 pick Uncle Gary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

Wait jack Johnson was on the fuckin ice again for that ot goal are you fuckin kidding me

Forget Murray v Jarry just get any other defenseman out there

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

Krime posted:

I'm not NHL caliber coach and I can tell you that Chad Ruhwedel would be a billion times better an option than Jack loving Johnson.

How can Sullivan not see this?

Hm yes good point but how do YOU not see that Jack Johnson is a left shot while Chad Ruhwedel is a right shot. You really want 4 rights and only 2 lefts instead of 3 and 3?!? What kind of insane maniac are you

(Riikola and Joseph are left though. And also "Kevin Czuczman")

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

So there is a "home" team and they do all the home team music and whatnot

But still the horn for away team goals?

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

DJExile posted:

Home team status is just for jerseys and last change. They have everyone's goal horn and music.

Interesting. They (the pens broadcast guys which--are they in the bubble too?) were making a big deal about how it was all the Pens stuff but then the siren went off for the Montreal goal so it was just confusing

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

Jack Johnson should not dress for another Penguins game (as a member of the Penguins at least) for the rest of eternity

Edit: I know he's certainly not the only problem the team has. But gently caress him

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

yellowcar posted:

Habs-Hawks Cup Finals because if Montreal is denied Lafreniere then everyone else deserves the worst Cup Finals in history between the 24th and 23rd place teams with the Habs winning it all as punishment.

I'd be OK with this tbh

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

Is it something with the organization? The players? That turns the coaches into... whatever it is that happens to them? Like Sullivan was fairly obviously a fantastic coach and now...jack johnson...I mean again there are other issues with the team and it's no guarantee that replacing him would matter (am I remembering right that he didn't play jmfj last playoffs? And that clearly solved everything...) But seems so obvious that I can't let it go. It's one thing to be cap constrained and not have any choice but that's not what's happening here. At least in this very specific weird July-August seasonplayoff

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

Krime posted:

Jarry gets the nod tonight. No pressure!

If they still go with Johnson just...lol.

I don't think Murray has been awful but I do think Jarry is probably the better choice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

Wait Ilya Kovalchuk plays for the Capitals?? Since fuckin when