Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
ugh Carolina looks good and the rangers....don’t

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001

Mind_Taker posted:

So is this the GDT and the n/v thread?

It’s august, our shitposters are rusty too

But not as rusty as the rangers look goddamn

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
I’d guess the rangers had less than 5 minutes of time in the o-zone that period

And probably like less than 2 minutes actually in control and attacking

shameful period, lucky to only be down by 1

Rangers hockey, baby

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001

Levitate posted:

Unless Shesterkin isn’t 100% it’s a drat big mistake to start lundqvist again

I'm all in on the conspiracy theory that Igor is fine and the team just knows they're buying out Lundqvist in the off season and want to give him one last chance to win it all.

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
I'll take the 12.5% chance at Laf. Rangers weren't even supposed to make the playoffs this year (and I guess technically they didn't lol), so this was just good experience for the kids. Looking forward to December.

Let's go.....I dunno Knights or Wild or something

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
Panarin might be the best thing since sliced bread. I hope next year he at yeast matches his performance from this year. But I’d loaf to see him raise his game even higher, leavening all his competition in the dust. He’d be the toast of the town if he could do that. What I doughn’t want to see from him is a sophomore slump. I’d hate to hear the moldy comments from the Rangers’s notoriously crusty fanbase if that were to happen. Especially with all these crumb-y feelings we currently have that will be fermenting for four months.

are we done with this yet

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
MORE ELIMINATIONS PLEASE

except for the wild you guys should win

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
Edmonton

Toronto

Florida