Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
I still don't know how they're going to stop tiktok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Shkreli was a canary in the mine to see how the rabble would react to a cartoonishly evil venture capitalist.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
It's possible Lowtax has always been an anti-leftist and has used every dirty alt right trick to silence leftist voices.

This includes lying and exaggerating claims made against him, and smearing his targets so that they will be routed with popular support.

Free Shmorky.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
I remember in like 2018 when the NRA was basically found to be filled with Russian moles as well.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria_Butina?wprov=sfla1

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Almost by design.

:magemage:

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HZjLnj7WGM

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
I hope they both fall off a very tall bridge.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
"Biden had learned from his old segregationist ways!"

Only black people he worked with have made the police state worse.

Right...

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
If only one of those good capitalists bought a few billion in stamps...

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Not only did I do these crimes, I helped them get away with it. Pay me to find out more!

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Proud Christian Mom posted:

We're dying without healthcare but it's great y'all get to jerk off over the Obamas again

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Like I legit don't think half of y'all understand I can't play rainbow six because I'm trying to relearn gardening because this poo poo will not end.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Dude looks like Robbie Rotten and Johnny Knoxville had a baby.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Bored As gently caress posted:

Seriously though, anyone who politicizes natural or manmade disasters and their response and recovery efforts deserves to die and rot in hell for eternity.

Man you remember in 2005 loving Kanye saying "George Bush doesn't care about black people"?

The look on Michael Meyers face was loving amazing.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

BIG HEADLINE posted:

It means he was filming Black Panther while undergoing treatment for Stage III colon cancer.

Dude was in the Freddy Mercury camp of holding it down till the end.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
If you find a tweet from Ian Miles Cheong or Andy Ngo, you should find someone else to post it from.

They're collaborators.

v it's ok I'm figuring this stuff out too, but they're legit garbage "dox protestors" types. v

Wasabi the J fucked around with this message at 06:16 on Aug 29, 2020

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
LeBron and co could be rolling with it and just wildcat again for maximum gently caress u points.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Yeah I have stopped talking to white people in general.

gently caress em.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
It's fine, none of us grow food, so we'll likely succumb to starvation first.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Eej posted:

Thanks for sharing. As a pharmacist I don't really get as much insight as I'd like into how the meds I hand out affect people's lives so I'm glad to hear it works for people so I feel less like the end money spigot of the pharmaceutical industry.

Straterra is great for my weird mix of ADHD and anxiety, and Wellbutrin keeps the abyss from opening up too far, and they haven't affected my brain think meat too bad.

Honest Q, as a pharmacist what kinda medical advice or opinion can you legally provide? Like can you say something to another doctor about some horrible interactions? Can you tell a patient they need to see a doc before they come back? Can you recommend "asking your doctor about x"?

This isn't anything pressing just thought I'd ask.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

iwentdoodie posted:

Were you ever on Adderall? How does the Strattera compare, if so?

Also wellbutrin made me go from mildly depressed to legit suicidal with nightmares out the rear end (I have never had nightmares before or after.)

Complicated story but ""no"". I don't like stimulants because they cause me a bit more physical discomfort and insomnia, and I'm usually already a night owl. This exacerbated my anxiety and depression because of the poor sleep and poor impulse control after they wear off at night.

Straterra gives me that mind of mental clarity that lets me pick the right word and keep track of time and tasks, and doesn't make my heart feel a little spicy.

Also I feel like I'm more organically productive, and I'm more tired at a normal time.

I'm not sure how effective it will be long term but right now it's better than Vynase, which is the most recent treatment I was on for 5 months.