Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.
"These Antifa are talking about using a virus to take down the aliens, but they also claim a pandemic is going on, that a virus is decimating our great country; which is it, Antifa? Huh, George Soros? Is a virus going to help us, or is it fake news that you're all using to discredit our great president Trump?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

PookBear posted:

q-anon vs scientology

Whoever wins, we lose.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

I don't think The Rock is a poo poo head like that.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

That was the first video I watched of that and just

Oh, my God. Thank God there wasn't more deaths.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Is he giving that speech in the appliance section of a hardware store? What the hell is he standing in front of?

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Milo and POTUS posted:

The president looks delicious

I know they're not doing regular bans right now, but I think an exception should be made for this statement.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

I'm looking forward to when my now 4 year old is in history class in high school, studying 2020, coming home to ask me, "Dad, what the gently caress happened that year?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

I've got quetiapine and escitalopram myself. I sleep really well now, and it makes life seem okay, and like I can be happy, and that I might even deserve to be.