Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
It’s August now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
I’m trying to be outraged at those dumb E-4’s but I just don’t loving care.

Sometimes E-4’s do dumb poo poo. That’s why they’re E-4’s, they can be corrected with counseling, and be back at their menial tasks in minutes.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Eej posted:

Chromatica is good and anyone who likes pop should listen to it.

(the first minute is her song 911 which is about how she started taking olanzapine because of a psychotic break and even though it flattens her emotions it's worth it so she doesn't hate herself)

Olanzapine is the drug that brought me back to sane and regulated me out to a much healthier mental state. Sure it’s flattened my affect and kind of just makes me emotionally numb at times- but I’m not a raving mad man with delusions of grandeur or persecution. Psychosis is a motherfucker.

I’ve also not gotten into any altercations, verbal or physical, in years since I started taking it.

Maxed out my dosage at 30mg nightly. If you’ve got psychiatric issues and your doctor thinks olanzapine (Zyprexa brand name) might help give it a serious consideration. I went from fighting with the voices in my head and other craziness to a completely boring and safe and sane life.

Olanzapine saved my life.

Thanks for listening to my TED talk.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

joat mon posted:

I read that as incel community.

The only difference between incel’s and intel is that the incel’s get laid more often. And they are way better with guns. Intel has predator drones though so :shrug:.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Brock is a loving bad rear end last name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
I take enough antipsychotics and THC and Benzo’s and antidepressants that all I do is laugh my rear end off at 2020.

Like, I maniacally laugh into the void when I read this thread a lot of the time. It’s cathartic.

Do not try 2020 without mind altering substances.

Fuckin’ lol, he’s gonna get the AUSA for Wisconsin to bring him up on identical to the the state federal charges just so Trump can pardon him or the AUSA can just make sure he loses the case. Either way I’m laughing my rear end off, because it’s better than crying, because this kid is gonna get away with literal murder because of the culture wars.

Also, I’m pretty sure Trump is gonna win again. I live in chud country though, it could be seeping into my subconscious.