Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
WWE disbands the IIconics, a tag team with a name, while giving the belts to Shayna Baszler and Nia Jax whom I don’t think ever tagged before yesterday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
if minutes were inches adam cole will be in over his head in this 60 minute iron man match

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:

Eat My Fuc posted:

I'm a fan of the iconics. They're not the best in ring but they do some cool stuff. I thought the hand holding gimmick was unique and also the four way with Asuka and Ember and them is such an awesome match and really underrated in my opinion. I don't think breaking them up is a great idea just because Billie is gonna get lost in the shuffle immediately and that's sad. It'd be cooler to push Peyton as a heel with Billie helping her and kinda do what they were doing in NXT which got over I feel.

They're bad wrestlers (well Peyton has the new best finisher in WWE - the Deja Vu - and has gotten a LOT better in the ring lately.) But they were the top female promos until Sasha/Bayley were let loose.

I personally love them, but if it gets Peyton giving a Charlotte a Deja Vu one day in a singles run, I'm all for it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlG62R9yQW4&t=69s

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

News: Ricochet has also now lost on Raw Underground

Views: it's good to be here

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Hirez posted:

Let's make the guy who built his reputation on flawless Sasuke Specials and Double Rotation Moonsaults do fake MMA. That's playing to his strengths.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Hirez posted:

did he have fun?

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

https://twitter.com/WrestlingInc/status/1300622967613927426

fatherofmustard fucked around with this message at 03:49 on Sep 1, 2020

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

lol

https://streamable.com/pvd5l0

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Axxess fan Shane.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I'll never in my life understand why Vince thinks that tag-teams are a vehicle to put over singles wrestlers and has broken up literally every single tag-team that's been in the WWE that's ever been over

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

if minutes were inches adam cole will be in over his head in this 60 minute iron man match

:drat:

smikey
May 22, 2004
It's not a hootenanny, it's an extravsganza!

RealFoxy posted:

I'll never in my life understand why Vince thinks that tag-teams are a vehicle to put over singles wrestlers and has broken up literally every single tag-team that's been in the WWE that's ever been over

He sees them as mini-unions that must be stopped, it's why he dislikes New Day, because each of the three have threatened to leave if he tries to force a break up

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

something is happening here. I don’t know what but I know it’s not good

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Raskolnikov38 posted:

something is happening here. I don’t know what but I know it’s not good

September thread title

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
Holy poo poo that Raw underground set looks so bad

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

wow the Spirit bomb is more protected than the RKO in kayfabe now.

e: I'm not J-Ru or Meltzer, I don't report these, I just shitpost about them

Keith hit Seth with a spirit bomb, than got Rko'd, then Randy pinned Seth who's been laying there like 10 seconds already; maybe not more protected, he just knows Seth is a weak loser (and Randy had just lost to a spirit bomb the night before so he knows the "damage")

Hirez fucked around with this message at 04:03 on Sep 1, 2020

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
what happened?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Raw Results 8/31:
  • Detailed Results here.
  • A memorial graphic for the recently deceased Bullet Bob Armstrong aired.
  • Keith Lee confronted Randy Orton to remind him he beat him at Payback. Ziggler attacked Keith Lee from behind.
  • Keith Lee defeated Dolph Ziggler to earn a spot in the Triple Threat match to decide the number one contender to WWE Champion Drew McIntyre at Clash of Champions.
  • Asuka mocked new tag champions Shayna Baszler and Nia Jax backstage. Adam Pearce told Security to be on the lookout for Retribution.
  • Mickie James, Nattie Neidhart and Lana got into an in-ring argument over who gets a shot at Asuka. Asuka and Mickie teamed up against Nattie and Lana.
  • There was a backstage segment between the Viking Raiders, Cedric Alexander, the lady from some reality show, and Angel Garza.
  • Mickie James defeated Lana in a singles match.
  • Randy Orton was seen coming out of Aleister Black's room.
  • The Riott Squad and The IIconics will have a tag match tonight and because of <SCENE MISSING> the losing team will have to disband.
  • Randy Orton defeated Kevin Owens after Aleister Black attacked Owens before the match. Orton gets into the Triple Threat match.
  • Rey Mysterio and his large adult son Dominik did a backstage promo.
  • Cedric Alexander lead an anbush by the Viking Raiders on The Hurt Business.
  • Cedric and the Viking Raiders defeated The Hurt Business in a six man tag.
  • The Hurt BUsiness beat up Cedric Alexander backstage after a break.
  • The Riott Squad defeated The IIconics who now have to break up as a team due to <SCENE MISSING>
  • Seth Rollins told off Buddy Murphy and made him go backstage.
  • Seth Rollins defeated Dominik Mysterio to earn a spot in the Triple threat match.
  • Riddick Moss beat up Titus O'Neill on Raw Underground.
  • The Street Profits cut a backstage promo on Zelina Vega and her stable of handsome men.
  • R-Truth tricked Akira Tozawa in the parking lot and won back the 24/7 title.
  • The Street Profits vs. Andrade and Garza ended in a no-content when Retribution attacked them.
  • Jessamyn Duke and Marina Shafir beat up jobbers in Raw Underground, including Billie Kay who was forced into the fight by Peyton Royce.
  • Cedric, Ricochet and Apollo Crews got easily beaten up in a Raw Underground brawl by The Hurt Business.
  • Angel Garza abandoned the reality show lady to Retribution when they showed up backstage.
  • Randy Orton defeated Seth Rollins and Keith Lee to become Number One Contender for the WWE Championship at Clash of Champions. Orton pinned Rollins to get the win.
  • GDT Discussion here.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Between Underground and Terrordome WWE just LOOKS so bad to me right now. Like... I don't get it at all.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Jerusalem posted:

[*] Randy Orton defeated Seth Rollins and Keith Lee to become Number One Contender for the WWE Championship at Clash of Champions. Orton pinned Rollins to get the win.

Well, the Keith Lee experiment didn't last long. And didn't we just have Orton vs Drew a week ago?

bartok
May 10, 2006

What is the point of Raw Underground?

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

Davros1 posted:

Well, the Keith Lee experiment didn't last long. And didn't we just have Orton vs Drew a week ago?

Now it's time for PAYBACK... wait this can't be right

and isn't Clash of Champions always like Champion from 1 Brand vs Champion from the other Brand? or am I just imagining thing and it's just every title is up for grabs (lol 17 titles)

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

wwe is infinite turds

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

Cavauro posted:

wwe discussion for september 2020: infinite turds

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

this is the wwe were talking about, infinite piss

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Hirez posted:

and isn't Clash of Champions always like Champion from 1 Brand vs Champion from the other Brand? or am I just imagining thing and it's just every title is up for grabs (lol 17 titles)

Wasn't that Night of Champions?

bartok
May 10, 2006

Cavauro posted:

wwe is infinite turds

Hirez posted:

this is the wwe were talking about, infinite piss

Can't it be both?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

RealFoxy posted:

You have to pay 2 people with a tag team.

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

Jerusalem posted:

Raw Results 8/31:
  • Detailed Results here.
  • Cedric Alexander lead an anbush by the Viking Raiders on The Hurt Business.
  • Cedric and the Viking Raiders defeated The Hurt Business in a six man tag.
  • The Hurt BUsiness beat up Cedric Alexander backstage after a break.
  • Cedric, Ricochet and Apollo Crews got easily beaten up in a Raw Underground brawl by The Hurt Business.
  • GDT Discussion here.

Man, why can’t we get these baby faces over?:iiam:

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!
So retribution is still just randomly attacking people with no rhyme or reason and getting away with it, cool. Let's just keep the angle going with no progress for another month or so.

ShadowedFlames
Dec 26, 2009

Shoot this guy in the face.

Fallen Rib

Hirez posted:

Champ vs Champ recently has been Survivor Series.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

JT Smiley posted:

So retribution is still just randomly attacking people with no rhyme or reason and getting away with it, cool. Let's just keep the angle going with no progress for another month or so.

It took 4 months for anybody in Aces & Eights to be unmasked

We're just now done with one month, still everyone masked apparently. They can definitely do another three months considering all the nothing that regularly happens on their shows

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Chris James 2 posted:

It took 4 months for anybody in Aces & Eights to be unmasked

We're just now done with one month, still everyone masked apparently. They can definitely do another three months considering all the nothing that regularly happens on their shows

I don't think Aces & Eights should really be the pacing standard we set.

bartok
May 10, 2006

WWE should fully embrace Hogan era TNA and Inoki-ism at the same time.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the standard we set for WWE should be higher than TNA because

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

bartok posted:

Still mad about Netflix cancelling American Vandal.

Still mad about Netflix cancelling MST3K.

At least we got Cry Wilderness out of that run.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

STAC Goat posted:

I don't think Aces & Eights should really be the...standard we set.

You're right, they handled Luke Gallows better than WWE did

edit: but yeah they took loving forever for anything to happen

Chris James 2 fucked around with this message at 05:30 on Sep 1, 2020

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

bartok posted:

WWE should fully embrace Hogan era TNA and Inoki-ism at the same time.

So incapable of using the future stars correctly?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Chris James 2 posted:

You're right, they handled Luke Gallows better than WWE did

The funny thing is, I sorta liked Aces & Eights. I like the heel biker gang thing, I thought it did a good job turning Bully Ray heel as like a long term build instead of just a whim turn, and there was clearly a lot of thought put into the individual chapters and clues.
But christ it took forever to unfold.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
vince, throwing his steak wrap at a dinosaur skull: my company isnt going to remain more profitable than it ever has been if these employees independent contractors like brock keep asking for money!

steak $200
ketchup $150
amway center $5
kevin's cameras $3600
computer screens $500000
employees independent contractors $0

someone who is not good at the economy please help me budget this. my family is sports entertainment

Ad by Khad fucked around with this message at 05:52 on Sep 1, 2020