Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

*emphatically, with a positive intonation* Eat My Fuc!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Eat My Fuc posted:

That is until the Undisputed Era form a megazord that's 6 feet tall

I come bearing gifts, please do not ask about how I am so bad at photoshop

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

lol

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

EMF you have the hearts of the people now, don't heel turn too soon

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

lmfao

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Orange Carlisle posted:

EMF you have the hearts of the people now, don't heel turn too soon

And Seth said we don't appreciate long-term booking

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/SeanRossSapp/status/1293698381794160640

Velveteen.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

gently caress that

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Lmfao

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Bruh look at this dude

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1293702434951397376

Everything this company does is so painfully uncool

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
https://twitter.com/PWMania/status/1293689184125947907

blast0rama
Aug 13, 2003

Tingly.

And again, Vince saw no money in a man this awesome.

Lurks With Wolves
Jan 14, 2013

At least I don't dance with them, right?

Benne posted:

You know what bugs me the most? Karrion Kross is one of many WWE wrestlers with a strong "guy in your World of Darkness group that weightlifts" vibe, but those other wrestlers were vampires or voodoo priests or undead hellspawn. They had their supernatural nature established before they actually did magic, is the point. Kross is just a large man with an aesthetic, and he went straight from dry ice fog to setting Keith Lee on fire.

Something something but the fans just aren't patient enough for WWE's long term storytelling.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

Lurks With Wolves posted:

You know what bugs me the most? Karrion Kross is one of many WWE wrestlers with a strong "guy in your World of Darkness group that weightlifts" vibe, but those other wrestlers were vampires or voodoo priests or undead hellspawn. They had their supernatural nature established before they actually did magic, is the point. Kross is just a large man with an aesthetic, and he went straight from dry ice fog to setting Keith Lee on fire.

Something something but the fans just aren't patient enough for WWE's long term storytelling.

This is Karrion Kross:

https://youtu.be/4u29MoqY01k

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

That's loving awesome if true, good for the both of them for being adventurous kinky rear end people.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
the replies are funny

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1293726825890406400

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Wwe rules

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

This is disgusting and it’s a shame there will be no repercussions or accountability when it’s known fact the dude groomed and inappropriately interacted with kids.

Not enough people care and it’s a god drat shame.

Nothing. Matters.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

https://twitter.com/broadway_4me/status/1293726876486205440?s=20

I’m dying

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:
I thought they brought back Papa Shango til I remembered Kross is a goth boy or whatever

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

NXT Results 8/12:
  • Detailed Results here.
  • Karrion Kross defeated Danny Burch in a singles match.
  • Kross signed a match contract brought to the ring by Keith Lee. The contract caught on fire when Keith Lee looked at it and he had to be attended to backstage. Lee can't touch Kross before their Takeover match.
  • Drake Maverick vs. Killian Dain went to a No-Contest when The Undisputed Era ran in and attacked both men. Adam Cole cut a promo on Pat McAfee.
  • Interim Cruiserweight Champion Santos Escobar defeated Tyler Breeze in a non-title match. Fandango came to ringside and was attacked by El Legado del Fantasma. Isaiah "Swerve" Scott saved Fandango.
  • Mia Yim defeated Indi Hartwell in a singles match.
  • Finn Balor did a promo about winning the North American Championship at Takeover. Pat McAfee confirmed he'd be at NXT next week.
  • Bronson Reed defeated Damian Priest in a singles match.
  • Mercedes Martinez & Aliyah defeated Kacy Catanzaro & Kayden Carter in a tag match. Robert Stone failed to recruit Kacy before the match.
  • Rhea Ripley brawled with Martinez after the match. Aliyah jumped in to help Mercedes and Shotzi Blackheart ran out to even things up.
  • Johnny Gargano and Candice LeRae did promos from their home about Tegan Nox and Ridge Holland. Gargano said goodnight to a picture of Michael Hayes on his wall.
  • Timothy Thatcher stretched a trainee in another "Thatch-as-Thatch Can" segment.
  • Velveteen Dream - accused of trying to groom minors as well as having major disciplinary issues - returned as the mystery opponent in the main event triple threat.
  • Cameron Grimes defeated Velveteen Dream & KUSHIDA to qualify for the North American Title ladder match at Takeover. Grimes pinned KUSHIDA.
  • Dream attacked KUSHIDA post-match. Finn Balor came to the ring and he and Dream posed at each other to end the show.
  • Show Discussion starts here.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

quote:

Of course Dream came back, school's about to start again

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

finally, a story from the world of professional wrestling that involves enthusiastic mutual consent. you love to see it (no, not in that way)

e:

now, this news I don’t love at all :negative:

SatansOnion fucked around with this message at 03:38 on Aug 13, 2020

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

And I'm officially done with NXT. Using the groomer as a surprise return after the heat as died down just makes me sick.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

too sleepy to workshop this but velveteen dream returning + increase in persons 12-34 demo. thanks.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
I hope a hurricane destroys the wwe performance centre, injuring no one

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

NXT Results 8/12:
  • Kross signed a match contract brought to the ring by Keith Lee. The contract caught on fire when Keith Lee looked at it and he had to be attended to backstage. Lee can't touch Kross before their Takeover match.

lmao

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Rusev loving rules

e: he may want to rethink that buzzcut, it gives him a pretty male pattern baldness look

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

snort

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

This Velveteen Dream stuff is just a new depth for me personally. Actually repulsed at what this rotten loving company will stoop to.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Long term booking...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwIFUEQLAqU

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

I mean they're still never took Riddle off TV and in fact are giving him a push so yeah, Dream was totally going to get a push when he came back and it probably won't crack the scummy top 5 thanks to all the Covid poo poo

Also I both feel for and also laugh at KUSHIDA as NXT pisses away his legacy

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Dream coming back is gross. I was hoping he'd be gone for good.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Codependent Poster posted:

Dream coming back is gross. I was hoping he'd be gone for good.

yeah i for one am shocked at wwe's lack of morals in this situation

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Benne posted:

I like how his facial expression never changes. It's like watching a video game.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I was thinking of all the whining Seth Rollins has been doing lately. Did Mox ever talk about the mess Seth talked about him after he left?

smikey
May 22, 2004
It's not a hootenanny, it's an extravsganza!

Shard posted:

I was thinking of all the whining Seth Rollins has been doing lately. Did Mox ever talk about the mess Seth talked about him after he left?

No, because Mox is a good friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Shard posted:

The most he does is dance around it when people ask him about Roman and Seth but considering how much he praises Roman that silence speaks volumes