Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

how will the big dog and the architect fare with the lunatic fringe waiting in the wings with the money in the bank briefcase for a championship opportunity? will the authority use their power to cause some cracks in the shield? miztv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Lurks With Wolves posted:

Here's my take: if WWE didn't completely bungle the pushes of 2/3 of The Shield after they broke them up, we wouldn't be having this conversation. The most damning thing about WWE's irrational need to break up tag teams is that they don't even know what to do with people after they break up besides "boring rivalry between ex-partners that goes on too long".

obsessed with one partner being 'the janetty' too

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Jiro posted:

I just saw the avclub article about it and :stare:

While 15 million is a steal for a dead product with no players or coaches or deals in place I guess. That's loving insane he would do that, and really really dumb. I look forward to the Rock inadvertently chaining himself to do yearly Fast and Furious franchise installments and doing Saudi Blood money shows for the rest of his life to pay to keep the lights on in the XFL.

Like are the coaches, Big Game Bob especially, even loving employed by this league anymore??? The contract negotiations alone to get talent back on board is going to be insane, and has the chance to be EVEN more poo poo to their players since, and I hate to say this, there's no deep rear end pockets backing it like Vince and Ebersol had.

Also Rocky's Teramana Tequila isn't all that great and I bet you he's banking on getting Clooney money from it, but he doesn't have the smarts to have made his product as scarce as Casamigos was and is, nor having the tequila master that they had.

hes umm...really rich lol

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

What does this alliance have in store for the red brand?

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/voiceswrestling/status/1290410556864770061

if this is true i'd like to ask for my royal rumble toxx (if i watch wwe i am banned) to be rescinded because this company does not resemble the one from january in any way. and i would like to see this

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

darn lol

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Eat My Fuc posted:

Isn't Corbin some kind of real life boxing champion or something, he's going to win lol.

he like won a regional golden gloves thing once. honestly i cant imagine any result not being really funny if it happens

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

southland tales :)

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

he could beat me up pretty easily probably

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

JOHN CENA posted:

what if we gave you a chair yea ok

I would win

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

and people say they can't write good storylines

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

his name is shane mcfailson

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

sincerest regrets

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

nasty

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

was it a good punt

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

grim

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

I think the rebound is part of COVID in America just being "the new normal" to use a stupid loving phrase. In march and april, nobody gave a poo poo about any form of entertainment really, people here included. Through the months though AEW has kept up its in ring and booking quality, where WWE, to my knowledge (formally banned from watching) is just throwing poo poo against the wall every week with no cohesion to speak of. The rebound makes a lot of sense to me, as well as the cratering demos of WWE. Thank you for reading.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

EMF with the babyface turn of the century

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

lol

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

too sleepy to workshop this but velveteen dream returning + increase in persons 12-34 demo. thanks.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Rarity posted:

Fightful reports that recent main roster callups are not being given upgraded contracts

This is also the fans fault

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

sports rule

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

can't ever help but laugh at people who just have to tell people what is or isn't a sport lol. who freaking cares, your hobbies suck and mine are cool and if they're the same then i like them in a better way.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Seth's insecurities make complete sense, I'm sure I'd be a similar little weasel in the same position. Luckily I sit at computer, so I can call him a clown with no remorse. Up yours Seth you dork beeyotch

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

JOHN CENA posted:

why would anyone watch this garbage. like unless you just hate yourself, why. do anything else. go for a walk for two hours. learn how to draw. do literally anything else that is even remotely productive.

i reloaded the same rooms in kingdom hearts re: chain of memories for 3 hours in order to get the Diamond Dust card to drop, it would fill out my card index for Sora. I haven't gotten the drop yet

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

pressedbunny posted:

Can someone please translate these quotes into English because I can see enough keywords to tell I want to know what he's saying but gently caress me if I can make heads or tails out of Dave's word salad.

1st quote - WWE believes they have the better roster and product, but the shows are too dark. Moving to the arena will brighten things up literally, and the ratings will follow.
2nd quote - WWE brought Velveteen Dream back to TV without doing any form of investigation on if he is a child groomer, pedophile and miscreant.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

resign, Sir!

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Ganso Bomb posted:

How is it that Renee is able to just give her notice and leave? I assume there's some difference in the type of contract she has versus a wrestler's contract? Otherwise, FTR would've just given their notice and left instead of trying to get released forever.

correct. she is/was an employee, not an independent contractor. same reason why mox was mooching off of her great health insurance and benefits lol

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

lmao at all the repeats

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

the nba fans that were mentioned earlier are like 20 people and the quality is total poo poo with them glitching out with 5 fps framerate, i don't trust wwe to improve on it in any way. it's going to look so bad and I'm so here for it (in theory. in practice i will not be watching under threat of ban)

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

also the nba calls attention to their fan boards very unfrequently (forgot the word that means opposite of frequently), you know wwe is going to hammer it in our assholes for 2 straight hours, friday night, on the blue brand.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Eat My Fuc posted:

Well. They had a beat the clock challenge to see who between Sasha and Bayley must face Asuka first. Naomi came out and called the double champs “ding dongs” which I laughed at. Then Sasha tapped Naomi in 3 and a half minutes, which bummed me out but then Naomi beat Bayley which I enjoyed.

Not sure who it helped. Asuka came out dancing likr a wine mom which I also enjoyed.

Overall I rate the segment 7/10

King

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

seth will make for an interesting case study down the road

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

it's just baffling how every AEW interview is about how happy they are, how creative they can be, how hard they work to put on the best product possible, how exciting it is just to show up to work

then every WWE interview is crying about fickle fans lol. well, good luck to them i suppose

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

hahaha braun and nicholas. its cool how quick you forget things

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

surely you didn't forget about the party of the summer, live from the thunderdome

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

is this one of those machine AI text generators?

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

me too

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Chris James 2 posted:

*reads recap* yep

this is what i live for

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006