Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009
I need to see that pay rate before I jump in on any dogpiles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009
Yes, but they suck for a long time, you see.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

CarlCX posted:

They succeeded in getting me to watch a weekly show for the first time in months and that show succeeded in getting me to not want to watch a weekly show for years.

Yep, this is the first Raw I've watched in a couple of years, and it may well be the last.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

Ganso Bomb posted:

Why is there a ref if Shane just calls for the end of every match anyway?

The ref can only call for a knockout or submission. Shane has to be there to call "that's good that's good that's good".

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

CarlCX posted:

I thought of you, J-Ru, when they introduced the 24/7 title match and spoke aloud the sentence "the rules of the 24/7 title are suspended for the duration of the 24/7 title match"

Obviously they didn't want any shenanigans to affect their very serious title fight, which was no-DQ and involved interference by like eight guys.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009
Adam Cole is simply the latest victim of the NXT North American Championship Ladder Match Curse.

If I were Killian Dain, I would be very nervous right now.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

Lamuella posted:

Other Kent State shooters are historically less popular.

:eyepop:

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

Vagabundo posted:

Well, have you Americans ever considered watching sports that aren't poo poo?

Have you non-Americans ever considered making any sports that aren't poo poo?

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

Sono posted:

What about the 1 billion network subscribers in India? That happened, right?

Stopped tuning in when their hero Jinder Mahal lost the championship.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009
"Now, Rey, if you don't sign a new contract, things could get even worse for Dominick."

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

Minidust posted:

it seems like a really bad idea to give any attention to the kidnapping/murder attempt on the air. like now this obsessive stalker fan's actions have gotten him indirectly worked into a storyline, that's a dangerous message to send :psyduck:

Seriously, rovert's got to be salivating right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

Sanguinia posted:

Its not Orton being undermined thats an issue, its the move.

How is this a distinction when Orton is the only one who's allowed to use the move?