Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Big E doing his part to ensure the wwe games bring back the funny entrance options for CAWs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

MJeff posted:

I cannot stress this enough.

They did a full video package recapping Asuka's match with Sasha last week.
And then later in the night they did a full video package recapping the ENTIRE Seth/Mysterio feud, their match at Extreme Rules and the segment last week between Seth and Dominick.

In a show that was almost nothing but talking, they also did two long rear end video packages, the longer of which was smack in the middle of the third hour. I felt like I was in the loving twilight zone.

They actually recapped the Asuka Sasha thing twice, the second time was even longer than the first

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

BrigadierSensible posted:

And surely I can't be the only one disturbed by the fact that they have the hispanic stable fighting the black stable, and using drugs poison to win.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

This PISS system seems like a good use of AJ styles to me, guys a big old dumbass who wrestle good but is outsmarted by a permanent marker.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

Rarity posted:

We just need Thunderdome

2mil viewers enter, 1mil leave

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

JOHN CENA posted:

i do like how aew waited until after wwe had already committed an enormous amount of press and money on the thunderdome concept to completely pants them by beating them to getting fans back for shows leaving wwe in a position to where they either take it on the chin or lose massive amounts of face and eat a bunch of ridicule by abandoning thunderdome to try and get fans in the building

This doesn’t seem like something AEW should be proud of tbh

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

CobiWann posted:

All I can think of is Brock Lesnar's reaction when Lee walked out at the Rumble. It was either legit or some really well done acting, but THAT'S the Keith Lee we should have seen Monday night.

ooooh a big boy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

Lid posted:

Today is the seven year anniversary of AJ Lee's pipebomb aka the thing WWE pretends never happened and tries to erase AJ Lee from existence due to being the actual spearhead of the Womens Revolution.

the womens revolution retroactively actually including every woman who's ever been associated with WWE but especially Steph is a piece of WWE revisionism I always laugh when i think about.