Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

OctoberCountry posted:

No because that was good

Remember when Ricky Steamboat tagged in during that Wrestlemania handicap match and broke off some of the tightest armdrags you could ever hope to see? That ruled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Rarity posted:

Who could forget the moment when Jinder Mahal won the title?

or the moment he finally got a real rub

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Strawberry Panda posted:

Lol McAfee is training for his battle with Adam Cole by learning how to do moonsaults and Swantons.

lordy he's just the kind of meathead to get pumped up on adrenaline and create a disaster for himself in the vein of "lesnar almost loving kills himself at wrestlemania 19"

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

jesus WEP posted:

would you rather take the darby skateboard spot or the kendo stick shots?

i think i'd rather take the skateboard. but it's close.

Skateboard. Painful as gently caress but probably no lingering damage save for some minor scarring. Dom could legitimately be aching from the beating he took for months.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
my god, vince and dunn must be giddy at the thought of utilizing virtual fans that will cheer and boo whatever Our Leader decides

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

JOHN CENA posted:

because this would be better

just organize a 64-man no mercy tournament for the talent and play their matches on the titantron, i bet it'd at least do two million viewers

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Rarity posted:

Someone asked AJ if he was happy in WWE while he was streaming

methinks the chud doth protest too much

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Golden Bee posted:

Congratulations to Roman reigns are finally fulfilling the boyhood dream. To participate in a program longer and worse than the movie boyhood

Did you know it took twelve years to produce???

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

bartok posted:

Even as a Richard Linklater mark I struggled to get through Boyhood.

i thought it was perfectly okay until the last twenty minutes, which rival Return of the King for drawn-out endings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Hirez posted:

It's gonna be a lot of rest spots off screen while 2 people fight

seriously, four-way matches are hard enough to keep interesting for twenty minutes

it'd take the kind of choreography usually reserved for top-flight ballet productions to make the gimmick work for the full hour