Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

I stayed up late last night thinking about how The Fiend using the “hurt” glove on Alexa Bliss was one of the most symbolic and chilling scenes since The Joker blew up the hospitals in Dark Knight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Wwe suck

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

if they're going to bring russo back they better tell us. the only thing that would ever make me tune into wwe programming again is if russo is running one of the shows

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

New boom period

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Apparently Rey is close to resigning/re-signing with WWE. It’s pretty convenient that Dominic is getting a Summerslam match during negotiations, and I don’t at all expect Dominic to disappear from TV until the next time Rey’s contract is coming up.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Astro7x posted:

Where's the guy that bought WWE Calls before the last earnings call? How's that working out?

I lost money, but I am still up from the puts I bought on WWE earlier this year

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

I was thinking about how NXT is going to run unopposed for a few weeks and I’m realizing it’s going to be bad for them either way.

If their numbers don’t go up significantly without wrestling competition, that looks really bad for NXT and HHH’s abilities to run a show.

If the numbers do go up, that reveals to USA the numbers they COULD be getting on the regular if they just moved NXT to another night.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

I’m really looking forward to the payoff of the Smackdown hacker

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Not even a full year on tv and NXT is doing lame celebrity matches on Takeovers with qanon guys lmao

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

I’m glad they’ve kept the WWE Underground song that just loops the entire time

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Julio Cruz posted:

Survivor Series is coming up

sounds like the perfect time for Retribution v 5 of Shane’s pit fighters for control of Raw Underground

Bold of you to assume either storyline will make it to even September

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Lmfao

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Wwe rules

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

https://twitter.com/broadway_4me/status/1293726876486205440?s=20

I’m dying

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Codependent Poster posted:

Dream coming back is gross. I was hoping he'd be gone for good.

yeah i for one am shocked at wwe's lack of morals in this situation

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

to the surprise of nobody, wwe never contacted any of dream's accusers: https://411mania.com/wrestling/velveteen-dreams-second-accuser-statement-following-dream-return-nxt/

also wredditors defending wwe have already moved from "obviously wwe did an investigation that cleared dream's name" to "well 16 isn't that young and is the age of consent in some states"

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

huge crossover between people who like the fiend and people who have a poster of heath ledger's joker hanging out of the cop car on their bedroom wall

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

oldpainless posted:

Can’t wait for two months now to find out wwe’s new excuse why ratings are still garbage

Football duh.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Triple H posted:

They have a spray that, it's a process that makes it cling to surfaces, it lasts for 90-120 days & it acts like a sword that punctures the walls of any allegations and kills them on contact. We coated our pedos, racists, and even redundantly, the executive team.”

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Registration closed. Really hope we got some PSP representation

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

He’s probably done with wrestling. He’s done it all and is probably retiring to live in the mountains :)

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Red posted:

That's Moxley's video from May 2019; it's not recent.

I was mocking the people from that time who were desperate to believe he wouldn’t leave to go to AEW

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

https://twitter.com/FinnBalor/status/1296191535319523331?s=20

Big potential for turning Dream is a pedophile heat into an angle!

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Gonzo McFee posted:

I forgot Finn existed

His NXT retirement plan is working

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Lol a change.org petition about Velveteen Dream, but it’s got 1300 signatures

https://www.change.org/p/wwe-fire-a...64-7f69fd714208

They really need to go after the sponsors now.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Julio Cruz posted:

more like "Deadspin starts back up after firing all their editorial staff like nothing happened"

:drat:

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

blunt posted:

Lol, NXT unopposed did 853k

There were two outcomes:

1. Either they did really well which would signal to USA should move it so the network can get better ratings unopposed.

2. Without opposition the numbers barely moved which signals that there’s just very little interest.

I think this is definitely the funnier option

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Grendels Dad posted:

Good answers, and wasn't Lars Sullivan on Raw before he unfortunately fell down some stairs? They could have a real Nazi on Raw instead of one who fucks them.

Don’t worry, he released recent videos suggesting he is returning soon. Maybe his racism will be a new revenue source to replace gate revenue if they can fine him $100k each time it happens.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

I legitimately don’t understand why they couldn’t have done this in the Performance Center. The lovely laser light show presentation looks exactly the same, but now there’s a zoom call. Why did they spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to rent out this arena lmao

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Taintrunner posted:

The funniest thing from those pictures is WWE's biggest smark Ryan Stain in the bottom left corner trying to imagine defenses of how awful that poo poo looks.

Still trying to be a lapdog after he got fired from his WWE gig. Couldn’t be me!

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

The first person to show their whole rear end on Thunderdome will be a legend forever

Technically it was Vince

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Outlaw Mailman posted:

I haven't watched WWE in several years, but I turned on the first few minutes of Smackdown to see the Thunderdome, and holy poo poo the quick cuts are insane. My wife made me turn the channel, as it was giving her a headache. I know it's been echoed a million times, but how in the hell does anyone think that's quality presentation?

the owner of the company probably has glaucoma or some other degenerative ocular disease

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Roman returning is the surest sign that the situation in the world is resolving itself

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Cavauro posted:

i'm sorry for any hurt caused when i briefly explained why a word became very popular slang recently :)

You ever consider joining The Hurt Business?

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

I mean, they literally were just selling $300 zoom call “meet and greets” for Summerslam weekend so we’re closer to this than we think

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Chris James 2 posted:

the next champ, baybee

the smiling trump dog pic but it’s roman

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Tagging with ricochet on main event by the end of September

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Imagine my shock

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Whenever you do racism the WWE fines you $100,000 ala Lars Sullivan so having racists around is actually quite profitable

I’ll still never stop laughing about how a normal PR response would be to donate that $100,000 to an anti racist charity but the statement they put out pretty much just sounded like they were pocketing it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Dead cat bounce