Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
I see the Giants did nothing except pick up some video game create-a-player for cash.

You can't say ownership is forcing Zaidi's hand, I suppose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

Craptacular! posted:

I see the Giants did nothing except pick up some video game create-a-player for cash.

You can't say ownership is forcing Zaidi's hand, I suppose.

Not that surprising. It's just a lovely fake season, if you can sneak into the playoffs without doing anything, might as well take the coinflip.

No one wanted what the Giants were selling, and the Giants shouldn't be buying with their prospect capital. Feels like no one did much of anything besides the Pads.

Senator Drinksalot
Apr 30, 2013

Kiss me up, touch me, fuckin' rock my world holmes, I don't care
What kind of a pitching package that will never work out do you think the Rockies can get for Arenado? I'd hate to see my favorite player go but it seems inevitable.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
claiming the Mets went "all out" is loving ridiculous but I can't say I'm disappointed that we didn't make a huge trade for a rental in a joke season

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

it is September

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3938844