Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

fits posted:

lol oilers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
That was cool.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Pungry posted:

awooooooooooo

:nixon:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

AsInHowe posted:

Nick Robertson was born on 9/11/2001.

:randstare:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

stab posted:

Lol leafs

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Uh... what the gently caress...

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:laugh:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
gently caress

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Are you loving kidding me

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Azure Dementist posted:

What the gently caress did I just watch

My body was not ready for all this

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Balls

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
That sucked

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Rofl

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Go Torts Go

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Who the hell was the CBJ player on the bench trying to waive the puck out of the zone?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

By giving up a softy to make it 2-0, the Leafs now have the Jackets right where they want them

They need to give up another to allow CBJ to have the most dangerous lead of all.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
How many empty nets has Nyquist missed in this series?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Yay!

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

grassy gnoll posted:

Man, I just noticed the entirety of the Jackets coaching staff are dressed like they're waiting for the comet to arrive.

The coaches in tracksuits own.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Koopa Kid posted:

They would have passed Carolina yeah

:laugh:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
My body wasn’t ready for triple OT.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

triple sulk posted:

shut the gently caress up mike milbury

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Wtf

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

triple sulk posted:

shut the gently caress up mike milbury

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

CBJSprague24 posted:

Somebody get him The Tweet.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

:randvince:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Troy Queef posted:

when was the last 5OT game, do you gotta go all the way back to the Easter Epic for that?

The Sykora game in 2003, I think.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
I’m too old for this poo poo

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

CBJSprague24 posted:

"We apologize if you had other plans tonight." :laffo:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Boo

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

mono posted:

Is it just me or were both of those blue line passes offsides

They looked like it to me

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Milli posted:

Korpisalo deserves better :(

I so badly wanted CBJ to win this game, but holy poo poo that man couldn’t possibly have done more.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
I’m working and only able to half watch this. However, lol more OT let’s go for 6 OT and delay two games today!

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Lame.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

So when does the next game start

Assuming the 90 minute turn around time is right, probably 4:30ish. Don’t think they’ve given an exact time yet.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Let's try for 6 OT this time.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
gently caress Mike Milbury

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Is there a time people shouldn’t be complaining about the refs?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
gently caress