Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Playoff P

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Brolander posted:

thinking about kobe, who is going to be the first to score 80 again? and how much are you willing to bet on it

harden, 1 billion dollers

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

MelancholyMark posted:

Finally, something we can all agree on, Paul George slander

Ay Me, they want me to come off the bench!

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

verbal enema posted:

what the gently caress no Lakers game tonight!

?

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

cp3 is every reason why i love basketball

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

exciting clutch performances (except when it matters), virtuoso mid range midgetry, incredible ref antagonism, truly a player for all posters

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Lockback posted:

Soooo.... why was Dort trying to throw the ball off hardens leg to begin with?

cause he's a rookie in the final seconds of a game 7 and wanted it to stay thunder ball as he was falling out of bounds

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

no contract is unmovable & he already got traded once on that unmovable contract

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Senator Drinksalot posted:

It shoots up to 42 million this year and almost 50 million the year after, realistically which teams could even absorb that? The Knicks?

life finds a way

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

thought this was the gdt, and it wasn't. it's the news and views thread. can't believe i could be such a dip poo poo

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

lmfao please magic don't hurt'em oooh no no no

https://twitter.com/MagicJohnson/status/1306073437585039360

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

straight up brolic posted:

Well that sucked, you guys can talk poo poo to me about the Clippers if you’d like

never but i will likely talk poo poo in your vicinity

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

dont start no poo poo wont be no poo poo

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

looked like a fairly reffed game to me once they stopped fixing it for denver

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Riven posted:

I’ve been living in Denver for about 8 years and started watching basketball for the first time in my life when the Bubble started.

Riven posted:

gently caress this game. It’s not just about the foul calls and free throws made, it’s when you understand you’re not allowed to play defense on some players, no loving wonder they make a poo poo ton of shots.

welcome

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Ghost Dog posted:

after decades of failure im glad that me and aggressively stupid can finally see our lifetime fandom rewarded. its been rough to be a lakers fan the past 30 years but we pulled through

been saying this

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

oladipo asking out of indiana, surprising nobody

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/RudyGiuliani/status/1315480277448351744

very similar energy to some fellas here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006