Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

in another dimension they were cheering when the buzzer hit 0 as he makes the shot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

How dare he insult Kevin Love

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I for one look forward to the mural of Ghost Kobe holding his 6th ring as he looks down on Lebron and AD from heaven.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Rondo is the true alpha. Behind the scenes, AD and Lebron suckle at his teat to gain power. He is a great man who shares his abilities with those who need it most. Vote!

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

kingcobweb posted:

A Star is someone lakers fans complain about, a superstar is someone they photoshop a Lakers jersey onto

This is true

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

dude just spoiled space jam 2 wtf

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Rick posted:

I don't think you beat a team with Giannis or punk the team with arguably the regular bubble season MVP in TJ Warren, or the most "modern game" rear end team in the east if you are just gonna roll over so I expect a war tomorrow and will not be shocked if Miami wins. This isn't over yet.

The Lakers will win and this beer I bought will not be drunk in vain

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Trump is gonna get a physical on tv tonight so expect ratings to be low again. Everyone wants to see what peak male performance looks like and that's obviously the way

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

This is a great article. I don't have anything intelligent to add, but don't skip over this one!

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

BWV posted:

Ghost dog texted me and said "congrats to the Lakers for winning their first championship."

it's hard to be the underdog small town team but the lakers did it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I hope Boogie gets one!