Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Pacers Star says increasingly insistent media person

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

harden deathmask from sneaking out and getting the roni at a mickey mouse themed strip club

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

trash rear end Demar being remembered at all will be a feat. short rudy gay

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i do love the idea of a franchise with like six total months of good history lifetime tut tutting vince about just not earning it and being a winner enough to be in their ring of honor lmao

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

idk how listing lovely players is an argument against putting great ones in. the cavs cannot retire lebrons jersey while eric snow languishes.

altho to be fair the lakers do this good lovely balance, like how they have shaq up there but also kareem

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

he owns the greatest ingame dunk of all time and he is infinitely more famous and memorable than demar could ever hope to be

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

ok but replace demar with any other raptor and the statement is still true lol

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

manu dunked the heat into breaking up and chris bosh's blood into clotting

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

kevin love hugging lebron and saying You Did It instead of we did it makes me laugh often

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

what i found funny from the start and still do is this idea that vince was just not good enough to deserve the legendary honor the raptors would bestow on him and just lmao

the raptors are wildly improved for being associated with vince, not the other way around. thats why the braindead superiority complex of going NO! MY TEAM WILL NOT REMIND PEOPLE A LEGENDARY BALLER PLAYED FOR US EVER is funny as hell. to me. in my o

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

speaking of i just now started watching the last dance and got to the episode about jordan saying republicans buy sneakers too and it was some of the most pathetic poo poo i have ever seen. just him shrugging at the camera going Im A Competitor then air lifting in barack obama to say its ok

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

drastically shorten the baseball season by abolishing it

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

all time pg list goes lebron delly cp3

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

if it just has a bunch of slurs on it or something thats probably normal

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

with so many hotep players now, wild conspiracy theorys are officially ASSETS

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

https://twitter.com/ManuLisaArt/status/1287813108765876224?s=19

manu jimboylen

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i want u to know u made a bunch of good posts in a row but i appreciate this one most cause it was a reply to me

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i also remember this

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

lifetime ban worthy

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

kevin love would instantly become the greatest big man in sixers history

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

the concept of whiteness is trying to block equality

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

jimbo...no

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i said the warriors would be poo poo this year, and they were. they will be poo poo again next year. they have absolutely no defense and that was such a huge part of their team. they can chuck 3s all they want but they have like .75 positive defenders on the team total, and those guys are old as gently caress and injured. calling it the same core when they had like 9 positive defenders who could also shoot 3s before and have like...zero of those dudes now and will never get anymore seems wild. to me. those guys dont sign for vet min either

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

yes, yes. lebron famously has always needed rajon rondo starting next to him in order to play well in the playoffs

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

AggressivelyStupid posted:

i peaked in at castefootball a few weeks ago, which somehow still loving exists, and theyre so desperate for a white baller they had a thread for Hedo Turkoglu in like 2008

they will always have college ball

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

lebron has silenced the critics once again. he has now proven that he belongs, in the national basketball association

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i do not think the nba is structured in such a way that you have to give a mediocre center a huge contract to play PF on your team with 2 other better PFs. i think you are allowed to just not sign al horford

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

ive done some soul searching and ive come to the conclusion that the mavs have gotten so much ref favorability over the years that in this series when its called even their fans get upset. im not happy to report that but i feel it must be said

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

remember when people in this thread called lebron a republican who only cares about jersey sales cause he didnt put a slogan on his jersey lmao

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

hooded figures wearing stripes surround the players trying to leave. lebron demands to know who they are. the figures begin chanting. he has two sons, tony and tony. he has two sons, tony and tony. they pull back their hoods and they all have tony brothers face

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i wish theyd do that to people who deserve it, like steph curry or patrick beverly

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

when you think about it, no ones shared more grainy videos of joel embiid dunking on short white trainers than joel embiid himself

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

adam silver just trying to tell him he should be black a little more carefully next time

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

draymond shoved a dude midair with one hand then wrapped his other arm around and clobbered his entire forearm into both hands of a dude mid layup. i dont think you are allowed to just use your forearm as a baseball bat to fling into bodyparts of opposing players but, granted, if you only watched draymond green defend youd think it was totally legal

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i feel like now is the time to say it. joel embiid isnt really that good

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Cool Buff Man posted:

He's really drat good but MV was right the other day when he said he has a bit of an identity crisis, he's not the exact sort of player/person he thinks he is and it's limiting his development

who does he think he is

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

ive looked it up and he dunks an embarrassingly small amount

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

neither jimbo butler nor jor el embiid are good enough to be the best player on a championship team

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Metapod posted:

They both are you're just unimaginative of what can be a championship team

im imagining it. it has lebron on it. and the 2 best australian pgs of all time. kevin is there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i wish he played with a player who was good at passing so he could get easy garbageman dunks