Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Marco Bellinelli is out tonight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Never be ashamed of draft beliefs. I had Deshaun Watson in the 4th round and now he's prob the third best young QB in the league and will definitely have a long and fruitful career. Player analysis is nothing but feelings and intuition.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I imagine the least appealing aspect of playing for the Warriors is having Draymonds locker near yours

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

euphronius posted:

Yeah he’s def an nba guard

Still plenty of time for him to be v good

Yea once again NBA thread being too knee jerk with young players. Fultz absolutely has a ton of potential and he's essentially in his second season. He's great at getting to the basket and finding guys, plus he's just so big and fast. Sure his 3 is janky as gently caress but there's time to develop that. Magic got a steal with him.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Nate rules and I hate that the Pacers are becoming more competent and thus there will be more Reggie Miller interviews eventually if they ever land a star

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Dame is an actual god

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Dame rules and has one other player on his team that takes pressure off of him. Not his fault no one wants to live in the PNW besides borderline good players who desperately want a decent contract.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Suns not getting in is just another reason to get rid of conferences and just let the top 16 teams in

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Starks posted:

Hoping that Chicago snatches Jason Kidd away from the Knicks. Though given that almost kept Boylen to save money, that seems unlikely.

Hey we already got our lovely retread kick the tires ignore every other candidate gently caress our players and gently caress the fans coach.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Gentry blatantly sucked ever since he had Cousins and AD take turns handing off to each other on the arc

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Athanatos posted:

Someone (Not my team) please give Mark Jackson a coaching job.

Mark Jackson was just complaining about how players nursing injuries costs coaches jobs so he's the ideal candidate to destroy Zion's career

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Ty Lue having that same career path as Spo where everyone thinks he's poo poo for 8ish years until they realize he's an actual Good Coach

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
After last nights Nuggs/Jazz game I have formulated the opinion that I can't stand Doris Burke doing analysis. She overtalks every single point and never shuts the hell up, and everything every player does ever is the most amazing thing.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Very clearly I can't stand the JVG/Mark Jackson combo more than Doris, as should anyone with a working brain pan

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Spacebump posted:

When did cops start making more than lawyers? Everything I've read about that situation and the cop make me mad.

In NJ high school sports that are attended by 100 or more people are required to have two cops at every cardinal entrance/exit which means 8 cops all on overtime making about 60 dollars an hour for around 2-3 hours. So most tax payers are footing about 15k to the police department per year just for football.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

I was thinking that was a standard Calipari play call until the roll. Kentucky needs to install that roll right now.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
It's really absurd that a group of adults sat down and rationalized giving Horford that contract. At no point in time did a time traveler come back and stop it so we can also nix that it'll ever be invented

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

WhyteRyce posted:

The nice thing about guys like Horford, Iggy, Monta Ellis, and Wesley Matthews faking interest in signing with Sacramento in order to drive up their price tag is that they actually have no intention of signing with us

Same but then my team turns around and hands those contracts to even worse players

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
hehe we're like sisters

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Jimmy big dickin the east and then destroying a super team in the finals is too good for our terrible civilization

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Big lmao if you think every nba draft lottery isn't massively rigged to increase profits to smaller market teams since large market teams will be watched regardless of who lands there

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
It sucks that the Knicks fell back but why are people acting like they got robbed

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Meanwhile Larry Bird was out there getting offended when white people were put on him too

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Yes they are noted.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Anything I post that's similar to Reddit is merely a coincidence because I too am part of the unwashed mass

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

It's just absurd that Lebrons 82 years old and can still do this

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

MourningView posted:

Trae is really good but he's not close to Luka, and adding Cam Reddish doesn't really make up the difference. Hawks have to take a L there.

Yeah for as much poo poo as the Kings get the Hawks are skating away because Trae is a borderline allstar. Might even question the Suns taking Ayton too.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

ketchup vs catsup posted:

Is THIS what they mean by “make or miss league?”

Yea kinda I mean they do it on purpose. They jack as many 3's as possible and if they make them at a decent clip they pull ahead just based on math. When it's bad it's bad.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

slave to my cravings posted:

Simmons is a legitimately good defender and decent driver I just don’t understand how every other 7 footer in the league learned how to shoot threes but he couldn’t

I'm assuming Simmons just isn't comfortable shooting since it doesn't matter how open he is at the arc. It's all center of gravity stuff that you learn from years and years of shooting at all different body sizes. So like even though they're seven foot they still have enough body control to put up what they bio-metrically know is a good shot. Ben Simmons at some point in his development either was too big or too fast for anyone to deal with and I'm guessing based on his current skills he just went to the hole constantly. I also wouldn't put it past him having the mindset that learning to shoot is an entirely different skillset than learning to drive to the hoop since he grew up playing Australian rugby football or whatever the gently caress that sport is.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Mr. Funktastic posted:

Is Ty Lue a legitimately good coach? I always figured he was just an assistant coach LeBron got along with that got promoted to head coach so LeBron could pretty much run the show on those Cavs teams without an outside coach to butt heads with.

He seems well regarded by Smart Basketball People and not for nothing he did get those Cav offenses running well.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I think some GMs operate for the good of the owners and that definitely makes us perceive them as weak GMs. You also get GMs in limited market teams that can't break through without getting strong armed by agents or can't get a trade/free agent to happen without a whole bunch of players/agents/other GMs freaking out.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Metapod posted:

Russ is now questionable to play now

We all know how he shows up in the playoffs but is he healthy

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
The Bucks rule and I hope more teams do it

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I love how much sports are a catalyst for change its beautiful

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Preserve the slav squat

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

I want to see how red Balmer is right now

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Metapod posted:

Get outta here antiga

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Big shout out to all the bench players that couldn't get by on $893,310 a year and thus folded within the day

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Dexo posted:

gently caress you

And gently caress you too.

I'll take my probe.

Sure it's meaningless, but at least it raises awareness of how loving garbage these posts are

I apologize you're right it was a knee jerk post because I'm disappointed but ultimately it's up to them to decide how and when they approach an issue that affects them way more than me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

CharlestheHammer posted:

Your probably pretty happy right now, you got your big meaningless gesture that doesn’t actually impact you in any way. Which is what you have been angling for from the start.

I do hope the realize in a week when everything is back to business as usual like last time that the dirty secret is unless you make people uncomfortable, they will go back to not caring.

This post combined with Dexo's made me realize I was being an rear end in a top hat