Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SundayMoney
Feb 21, 2006

The face of the new economy
Is this where I can vent about the Pelicans? I only make a few posts here during the year but I keep up with the thread and I am just beyond frustrated about the games they played in the bubble. I wasn't expecting them to win every game and to be honest I was just hoping to get to the play in game and probably lose. I wasn't expecting them to magically learn how to play team defense because that hasn't happened all year mostly. What I was expecting was a young team that had veterans in important spots to come out and say we are the best of the play in teams so we can go to the playoffs and get swept by the Lakers. Instead they came out uninspired especially in the beginning of games, yesterday being the 2nd worst example of it in the bubble. Gentry described the game as a Game 7 since it was effectively win or go home, you would have never known watching the first half.

I try not to overreact as a fan and know the team is young along with the circumstances surrounding the bubble being crazy, but yesterday's game really made me question what the plan is for the off-season as I feel like there's a lot to go over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU