Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TheJayOfSpade
Jun 21, 2012

The Thread was destroyed,
but hey, what can you do?

What the is "What the Golf?"!?

Released by Triband, WtG (What the Golf?) is a silly game that has some similarities to the meat sport of golf. Golf for the uninitiated is essentially the ball and cup game but played from a farther distance, so you have to worry about wind and stuff. WtG likes to take your knowledge of watching your uncle play Golden Tee and flip it on your head. The goal of the game is to get the player to say "What the Golf?" out loud. This is a 100% run, so I had to do this for every hole. Luckily for viewers I have edited this out and replaced it with commentary.

Who the Golf?

I'll be playing through the game and doing post commentary with my caddie TheRecognitionScene

Where the Golf?

TheJayOfSpade fucked around with this message at 05:10 on Aug 4, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Recognition Scene
Aug 21, 2010

I'm looking forward to seeing how the rest of this LP goes as a total stranger who definitely has no inside knowledge!

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

i am the bruce of the willis

What the golf is happening in this game

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.

mercenarynuker posted:

What the golf is happening in this game
I don't know, but I'm enjoying it.

TheJayOfSpade
Jun 21, 2012

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Does scoring a goal with the footballs in the overworld do anything?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheJayOfSpade
Jun 21, 2012

Carbon dioxide posted:

Does scoring a goal with the footballs in the overworld do anything?

Unfortunately the goal is a solid mass, you can't even get your ball inside it.