Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Khanstant

HONKING IS VIOLENCE

saw this lil fella looking sad, thought we should all sign his cast to make him feel better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant

HONKING IS VIOLENCE

JOHN CENA

Prof. Crocodile

This picture, found by typing "random image" into Google, is a more accurate representation of who I am than anything I would have consciously chosen.

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

It's not as bad as it looks

Sig sandwich by Manifisto Luvcow and Barking Gecko, some very fine BYOB people Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Musluk

FutonForensic

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.
He may be sad but I want it noted that his butt looks like a very happy boy.

nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped.
I too have left the hole. The K-hole that is. And it wasn't long ago but def. long ago that I am not feeling all that comfortable with life and wish I was high right now but lack the motivation to find more drugs right this minute even though it would speed feeling better up and that's concerning.

This isn't a cry for help or attention because it's not a real depressive episode and I'll snap out of it but yeah wish me drugs soon thank you I knew I could count on you.