Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chewbecca

Just chillin' : )
Searching this website will make all your dreams come true (as long as your dreams involve locating your old avatars/ SA profile pics): https://goons.neocities.org/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chewbecca

I mean god drat, I found my first piccy that I commissioned an angelic goon to make for me!

Share your old profile pics itt

Chewbecca

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Wasn't there something that happened like 3 years ago that made checking on your previous avatar not possible? You used to subtract one number from your avatar number to get previous avatars but then it broke?

There are two ways of searching at the link (by username and by url of your current avatar) which makes me think something def went bollocks up somewhere

Also ones assigned by mods don't show up either :(

However it's still p cool imo :)

Chewbecca

FluffieDuckie posted:

ok so i did this manually out of my av folder

Hooray duckies!

I'm sure I've had more, I had to search my old username to find my flying chook one

I wish there was a red text library but I feel like that's a whole different thing

Musluk posted:

wish we could check old redtext avatars too

Heck yes!

Chewbecca

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

It absolutely is!

Thank you for posting it :)

:tipshat:

Chewbecca

:psyduck:

Chewbecca

Happy Hippo posted:

i don't know how to find my old avs :negative:

Have you tried the link in the op friend? :unsmith:

Thanks to Heather Papps for sweet sig, click for more hot lady action

sigs by luvcow and Khanstant.
Click on Spoonville for a neat surprise

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Chewbecca

Happy Hippo posted:

yes but how do i find my av's url

You can also just type in your username, if you don't know how to get your av's url

But if you right click on your av you should be able to get it that way too :)

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chewbecca

Happy Hippo posted:

well poo poo, it won't gimme my old av for whatever reason. i tried both fields

Yeah the only one that comes up for you is your current one

Mod assigned ones don't come up though, cos of some weird reason I can't remember so maybe it's cos of that?