Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
lil cage, big dick shots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
That fight could have stopped before the third round started

But then we would have missed another groin shot

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Brown Paper Bag posted:

Why is this only 3 rounds

It is a short notice replacement from the original main event

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Eat This Glob posted:

Twitter is yelling at herb for another late stoppage. I was busy doing adult things, like playing video games, and missed the card. warranted anger or is Twitter just piling on?

Shahbazyan basically got flash KO'd at the very end of the 2nd.

Herb brought in a doctor to check before the start of the 3rd, and then called it after Brunson landed like 3 shots on the ground.

Herb or Tarverydan could have stopped the fight at the end of the 2nd

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Mr. Nice! posted:

Yup.

Also, I think the fight should have been called by the corner, doctor, or ref after round 2. Felder pointed out that it was obvious Shahbazyan was done when round 3 started. I personally blame Edmund the most. Herb did exactly what he should have done outside of stopping it at the end of 2.

I saw some folks on twitter say that Shahbazyan had been training under Tarverdyan since he was like 10, so you'd think coach Edmond would give the slightest poo poo about Edmen's health and or safety, but W E L P