Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which forum is better
This poll is closed.
GBS 1375 49.66%
FYAD 1394 50.34%
Total: 2769 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Lucavi posted:

gbs is not good with women

I'm all kind of good with women. I open the doors, I get the coat, I say "Mr'Lady". I know about the women. Versed on the females.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Do it ironically posted:

It’s nice of the racists and bigots to come in here and say how they’re happy to have a place to be racists again, truly happy for you all, god bles
agreed, except unironically :twisted:

Daikloktos
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747

Do it ironically posted:

It’s nice of the racists and bigots to come in here and say how they’re happy to have a place to be racists again, truly happy for you all, god bles
I'm glad they have their place to be bigoted. I imagine it would be hard to adjust their posting voice to join in on the grey forums' bigotry

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

I'm just glad we have this place of healing, now

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Huh, fyads back.

Lucavi
May 12, 2002

Linux Pirate posted:

Huh, fyads back.

oh didnt notice

Woodpile
Mar 30, 2013

Daikloktos posted:

I'm glad they have their place to be bigoted. I imagine it would be hard to adjust their posting voice to join in on the grey forums' bigotry

Is basking, spent and sticky, in the comforting pink glow of fyad part of your aftercare regimen?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Just a nonchalant "oh fyad's back." That's it!? THAT'S IT!!?? GET LIT UP!! loving FYAD EVIL SCUM OF THE EARTH IS BACK AND NOW THEY'RE COMING FOR YOU AND YOU'RE JUST LETTING IT HAPPEN WITH YOUR FLIPPANT TONE AND CAUSAL DISREGARD!!!!!E1!!

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Lucavi posted:

oh didnt notice

It's a good thing I'm here to point these things out.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Literally A Person posted:

Just a nonchalant "oh fyad's back." That's it!? THAT'S IT!!?? GET LIT UP!! loving FYAD EVIL SCUM OF THE EARTH IS BACK AND NOW THEY'RE COMING FOR YOU AND YOU'RE JUST LETTING IT HAPPEN WITH YOUR FLIPPANT TONE AND CAUSAL DISREGARD!!!!!E1!!

I refuse to fight in this forum war, only and solely because I'm a coward.

Luitpold
Aug 2, 2009
Talking of excrement ...
remember when you were all up in arms about leaving because lowtax is an abusive pile of gently caress, and then jeff said he was gonna buy the site and then absolutely nothing happened for an unreasonable amount of time.

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006

Lucavi posted:

im friend to all who wishes it

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

Methanar posted:

if fyad is so good why did you post this in gbs

Because this the GBS vs FYAD thread in GBS

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Do it ironically posted:

its a shame that those FYAD bigots can't just go around calling women whores or talk about how much jews love money in the grey forums like you

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i know lowtax is high and impotently trying to ruin the forums when i see fyad on the main forum page

if you want to ruin the foruns shut down pi so they all move to gbs itll be nonstop meltdowns from both sides

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

I'm all kind of good with women. I open the doors, I get the coat, I say "Mr'Lady". I know about the women. Versed on the females.

nice dude

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Linux Pirate posted:

Huh, fyads back.

oh hey, turd's back.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
im dogwhistling rn but you cant hear it because of the high frequencies.

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006

ArfJason posted:

oh hey, turd's back.

lil baby coyote

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006

ArfJason posted:

im dogwhistling rn but you cant hear it because of the high frequencies.

try to coordinate Le troll sil Vous plait

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
could you imagine going through yoru whole life being insanely mad about fyad

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Milo and POTUS posted:

could you imagine going through yoru whole life being insanely mad about fyad

i will never stop trolling.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Exactly what the ladies say when I offer them a foot rub while making this face: :pervert:

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Robo Reagan posted:

shut down pi so they all move to gbs

Sounds good

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Exactly what the ladies say when I offer them a foot rub while making this face: :pervert:

:same: but it’s a butt massage with a soybean oil based salad dressing. :mmmsmug:

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
they better not post about touching hitler again or there will be trouble

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Ew who wants to touch hitlers necrotic penis? :thunkher:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

:same: but it’s a butt massage with a soybean oil based salad dressing. :mmmsmug:

That's why they call me the Zesty Italian

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
Hitler. His tits and rear end. You know what to do

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Video games

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Ew who wants to touch hitlers necrotic penis? :thunkher:

*raises paw*

Lucavi
May 12, 2002
*fondles hitlers only ball*

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Lucavi posted:

*fondles hitlers only ball*

You sick twist

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Imagine how sweet having one ball would be. You'd never have to worry about torsion!!! EVER!!!

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Can i just postt in fyad

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006

Imagine how sweet having one ball would be. You'd never have to worry about torsion!!! EVER!!!

how do you figure

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Crime on a Dime posted:

how do you figure

Well, I mean, if there's only one it can't get tangled with t'other. I mean the sucker can spin a little but hangin' around by itself there is nothing stopping it from just spinning back into the correct testicular position.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Lucavi
May 12, 2002

The_Continental posted:

Can i just postt in fyad

not with that avatar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

excellent bird guy
Jan 1, 2020

by Cyrano4747
I didn't read the OP or the thread bc :dontcare: but hey, anybody else join the forums because of Let's Play vs Youtube? Now thats what i call a rivalry